Friday, May 12, 2006

Sneaky Peeky....

I have been having a cruddy couple days. Everytime I leave for a bit, I come back and I am all out of whack. I just can't seem to get it together this time.... all my mojo is gone, designing & scrapping.... ugg its frustrating.

Here is a sneak peek of the next Hourglass installment, Twilight. I could use some feedback...


Did anyone catch last night's Without a Trace? I was livid after the show. Its the first time I have seen a non-resolved issue and actually felt anger that they didn't say who was who. Who do you think it was? I kinda hoped it was the girl who passed away...

My MIL is coming over tonight. Its our church's annual Mother & Daughter Banquet, and she comes with me every year, b/c my own mom lives too far away. It'll be fun, the ladies who put it together always do a really nice job with food, decoration, and with entertainment. Last year we learned about flower arrangement, and this year I have heard its an artist of some sort, so we'll see.

What are your Mother's Day plans? I think we are going to a fave restaurant of mine, The Log Cabin for lunch. Other than that, not much. Nate (or should I say Seth?) got me a couple Willow Tree figures last year, so maybe I'll get a couple more this one.

And as promised.....


TGIF All!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those colors together!!!! It looks like the sun over the fields I live near during the sunset.

Rose Farver said...

Twighlight looks wonderful and so bright and inviting! Can't wait to see the whole kit! BTW I've been lurking around your blog for a while and you are a fabulous designer!

Christine said...

Twilight looks... umm... AMAZING!! Great choice of colors Andrea! I have not seen anything like that yet! Fantastic :)

What gorgeous pictures of you and Nate!! Sure hope to get nice pictures like that of myself and my family soon!

That Banquet sounds like a lot of fun! Let us know how it goes.

Not quite sure what the plans are for mother's day. This will be my first... I wonder if Sébas will think of it.. We shall wait and see!

HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY!!

Anonymous said...

I was annoyed at Without a Trace too. When I told DH I was annoyed, he asked why because he thought they were both dead. We had to rewind the TIVO so he could hear Sam say 1 alive and 1 dead. Well, I'm guessing that the show thinks most people will think that the boy is dead because of the slant of the show, but I think it was actually the girl who died. I guess we'll never know.

Grumpy said...

Andrea, awesome. I love the colours... I love the paper styles... especially the red one and the three shades together.

I'll be entertaining my FIL for mother's day.... but at least dh got me a camera! :) :)

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I watched Without a Trace also and I think the girl is dead! Who knows? Your paper is gorgeous...if only I had more time to scrap, seriously! Have a great Mother's Day! No major plans here either!

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea! Love the new kit... Suggestions? Maybe some richer colors? I love the base you have, but I'm not sure about the purple with the flowers. I think I'd personally like some more gradients (maybe some round, soft shapes?) This is kind of vague, I know, but the best I can think of at the moment and I know you were looking for some suggestions.

When I think of twilight I think of soft, shadowy shapes that don't really have their own colors because they take on the color of the sunset. KWIM? Everything looks beautiful in twilight - it's kind of like candlelight. Does that help any? Probably not... LOL!

Those pictures of you and Nate are beautiful! Seriously - I would love to have you come up here and take pictures of our family! But I know you live kind of far away. If you ever come up this way please keep us in mind. I love your style!

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome Andrea. I love the blues, if anything, I'd love to see the blues darker. But that's just me :) That's so sweet of your MIL to go with yu every year, I think I remember as much from last year :)

Big hugs to you dear, I think the funk is going arond though, so don't beat yourself up;) You,re doing great :)

Kristin said...

Those are some great "romantic" photos, Andrea. I bet it's easier getting photos like that when YOU'RE the photographer, huh? :) I wish I had some...and that my husband was taller than me. You guys are so cute together and made a beautiful baby.