Saturday, May 13, 2006

NSD at TDC....

Happy Weekend all!

Has anyone here seen the movie "The Family Stone?" We watched it last night, and there was some very touching moments, and also some very funny ones. I recommend it.

Nate is out right now running "errands" with Seth... can we say "last minute?" LOL!

We are almost out the door to go see Nate's brother's new house, and all of his fam will be there for an impromptu BBQ.... Its so weord how we all live within 2 hours of each other but haven't seen each other like this since October. Kinda sad.

I know I promised a Fashion Show, but I have had a change of heart. I need to be a grown up and not make fun of people. Sorry ya'll.

Got some good news twice yesterday, some big stuff I can't share quite yet... but very FUN!

Is everyone heading to TDC later?? Exciting events taking place!



Also heard there was a Treasure Hunt. Enough Said :)

Kinda a random post... but I must jump in the shower and head on out! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

6 comments:

~Melissa~ said...

Just a heads up that your 'treasure hunt' link isn't working! At least for me... maybe my computer's gone bad.

Natalie Putnam said...

You need to add a "." period before the zip.

Mrs. Burns said...

fixed......

Christine said...

How funny is that!! Found the link before actually trying to find it heheeh

Phyllis Renée said...

Happy Mother's Day!

DragonFly Designs said...

Thanks for the zip Andra and Happy Mother's Day!!!