Monday, May 01, 2006

Sweet Tweets.....

Looks like third time is a charm, LOL! I noticed over the weekend that for the third year in a row, we have had a nest on our front porch. I'd like to think its the same Mommy Bird building it year after year. The first year we noticed it, I was pregnant, and I still climbed up on the ledge to take pictures. (don't ask.... but I did also climb a tree at the Grand Canyon when I was 7 mos preggo... Nate made me, LOL)


Anyways, the whole time up on the ledge, Mama Bird was close by, letting me know how unhappy she was with what I was doing. She just squawked up a storm! Isn't it funny, that even Birds are concernec for their young? It just struck me that God put this innate desire in all of His creatures to protect and provide for the little ones.


Aren't they precious? Not very old I guess~ but still very sweet!

Thank YOU so MUCH for all of the wonderful messages this weekend! I think I got more than a week combined, LOL! I appreciate it, and I know that you all will bring comfort and encouragement to Kim when she see it for herself. I did get an update this weekend that Baby T's digestive system is getting back on track, and that the bile is clearing up, and her little body is accepting the IV fluids much better! And thanks for all of the compliments and comments on the kit! I ADORE getting comments! Like I said, I crave them and am always checking throughout the day to read them. Please don't hesitate to leave a comment... and come out of lurking! I love it!

I finished the Playtime kit for A Cherry on Top yesterday... and it is up and available for you HERE~ It is so fun and bright! Very BOY as promised!


Playtime is a kit inspired by the colors of the playground equipment my son loves to play on. This kit is bright and cheerful, and absolutely perfect for little boy and masculine layouts. Included in Playtime are 8 textured and distressed papers, 3 tags, 3 brads, 3 twills, 3 twill-tied safety pins, 2 torn frames, 2 word buttons, 2 sets of colored stitching, and 1 screw head. Also included in Playtime is a coordinating, torn, full alpha, numeral, and symbol set. Enjoy!

And speaking of ACOT....... Something BIG and Fantastic is coming!! All within a matter of days!!! Check this out....


You DON'T want to miss this awesome opportunity!! More details to come!

Happy Monday!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new kit! The color combo works very well together! So glad to hear that "baby T" is doing better. She and her family are in my prayers.

Deanna said...

super colors in your kit!....thanx for the heads up on the collab kit...i cant wait to see it!

Anonymous said...

OH I love the new kit! And birds are too funny. My inlaws had 2 nests in their front trees. We think something got to the first one becuase we didn't even see them hatch.;( And the second ones I was able to get them hours after they hatched and the day they flew away. So cute though!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFULL KIT! I'll keep a lookout for that col. kit! Such a great cause! THose birdies are SO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool you got photos of the baby birds! Mine "flew the coop" before we could get photos last week. At least we hope they flew the coop! :(

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your pics of the birds! Such a great thing for Seth to see...I'm sure he's loving it! Your new kit is amazing as always. I just love the colors that you chose. Can't wait to see the collaboration kit at ACOT!!! What great talent there is over there!!!

Amy Covey said...

I'm glad I'm not the only crazy person who risks being pecked to death by an angry mama bird just to take photos of new baby birds. Our nest is on my son's bedroom windowsill, so we are able to peek out his window right into the nest and check up on them. And...I posted baby bird and nest pictures on my blog too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrea! I'm loving the baby bird pics. Gorgeous kit too!

Julie Jewels said...

Awww..how sweet those baby birdies are!! We get a nest above our front door every year too. I just love to hear them right there!

Wow! Your new kit is beautiful. But of course it is!

Stephanie said...

What font is that on those photos of the birds??
I LOVE it!
Where can I get it????
I think I need that font!! LOL!
Anyhoo, your new kit is awesome!!!
HUGS!
Stephanie