Wednesday, May 17, 2006

raw...

Thanks for your prayers, Baby T is coming home today! She is well enough to be reunited with her twin sister, her mother full time... her whole family! Kim and the fam are so excited, congrats Baby T, you did it!

Seth is a sick little bugger. Turns out his cold was nasty enough to warrant some antibiotics. Thankfully his lungs were clear. We also were told to slather on that Vicks, so poor bubba can breathe.

Michelle Coleman's AWESOME It's a Guy Thing kit (I WILL be using this again, so many cool things!) Adler & Adine-Kirnberg Script.

Journaling reads: Your first car! What a thrill! As soon as I saw it, I knew it was perfect for your first toy car. As soon as You saw it, you wanted nothing else. In fact you played with it, slept with it, and ate with it for 3 days straight. I am so happy you love it so!

OK, so the stuff really did hit the fan yesterday. All day long there was hashing, and exposing, and deliberate betrayals. I feel very raw right now. The funny thing is, that throughout the daytime yesterday, it was as if I were detatched... not believing it was all really happening. Then last night it hit like a ton of bricks.

How cruel women are and can be. How manipulative. How sad. What is so wrong in your life that you have to make people feel worthless? What gives you the right to do what you did? How dare you!

Forgive me ladies, for expressing how I feel. But I have to put it somewhere. And I should go now, before I spill anymore, or spread anymore.

10 comments:

Deanna said...

wow andrea...im sorry that shit hit the fan...i knoew how you feel about women tho..sometimes they (we) can be so catty..its sickening...( I just stepped down as admin from a 200 member womends messgae baord...too much drama..icky..hugs girl...hope things lighten up for you!

Anonymous said...

Here's one great big hug,
Canadian style!
So forgive me if you have snow on your back or kinda smell like back bacon.
Damn, how did that seal get in here?

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea. I'm so sorry that you're going though whatever it is that you are in the midst of. Please be encouraged that while Satan will try to attach himself to your life in any way that he can- he's ruthless- that our God is so good and powerful that He has given us the authority to tell the evil one where to go and how to get there! So in Jesus' Name, I'm praying that for you. You show such great strength and integrity! Thanks for being such a great example for us!

Amber Joy said...

I will cry for you, too. I never had great girl friends until I 'grew' up, and then it was cuz I really, really worked at them. your LO is gorgeous! I love it. I have so much to learn.

Tamra said...

Andrea, So sorry to hear that you are going through such a hard time with some of your friends. Just remember that through distractions and trials... YOU are only responsible for YOU. How you handle the situation will be a reflection on your relationship with God. It is SO hard not to respond and act like others - I know I've failed many times, but keep your head up and your faith in the Lord! Hopefully everything will get better very soon. Glad to hear Seth is feeling a little better. You are both in my prayers! Tamra

Amber Joy said...

and I'm excited for your new company. you'll do great. I love the home page

Christine said...

Andrea... I know exactly how you feel hun!!!

I went through that same exact thing a couple weeks ago. Apparently my "friends" seem to feel like I'm too busy for them. Ummm... it made me feel like crap how they attacked me with that. I'm a mom now.. don't they understand that? Shows they don't have children.....

I felt sick to my stomach until I spoke to them..... it seems to be better now... but it doesn't feel the same anymore.... the relationship is different now

Everything will work out for you Andrea!!!

Deena said...

YAY!! Glad to hear baby is all recovered and doing well!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, that's a beautiful layout! You may have just sold me on that kit!

I'm sorry about the situation with your friends. I really do know what that's like. Sorry you're having to go through that.

Kristin said...

Hey there Andrea...ugh, women! I was always better friends with males anyway. Sorry you're hurting.

On a side note...I'm trying to use the Starbucks template you sent me. I can't figure out which tumbler to use. I was at Starbucks and they don't seem to have insides that can be replaced. Would you mind emailing me? lilyspout at yahoo dot com Pretty please! Thanks!