Thursday, May 11, 2006

Is it a Plane?


I have thoroughly been enjoying Softsoap's new Pomegranate & Mango Bodywash~ it is just spectacular! The smell is outrageously wonderful! I have been using Dial's Lavender & Oatmeal... but wanted a quick break, and this is the perfect summer scent!

I am late (again!) in posting today... it was a rough morning for Seth and I. He would have nothing to do with Cheerios for breakfast, so of course, when my back is turned, he munched on a couple crayons. (sigh) At least they are non-toxic. And then, I came upstairs, and really got involved in this LO. I feel so behind in my personal scrapbooking.... I must remedy that.


Gina Miller's Grass Roots kit. ScrapArtist Schmootsy Alpha, Jen Wilson notecard, Rhonna Farrer birdstamp & date, Susie's Hand font.

Journaling reads: My child, my love... may you always look ahead. May the sun shine on your path, and May God always lead your heart and soul. Always look ahead darling. Don’t look back, don’t dwell. May you grow to be a wonderful man like your father, and may you love your children like he does you. Look ahead Seth, there are so many promises for you, so much....... Look ahead.

Lets talk LOST. Holy Batman!! I can't believe Libby dies too! I totally miscalled that one. I did read an interview recently that their deaths had nothing to do with their DUI's, in fact Michelle Rodriguez specifically only signed on for one year. Did anyone notice they were looking into the sky at the end of the preview? Maybe they are witnessing another plan crash?

And has anyone else caught the baloney Hanso Commercials? I've seen them 2 weeks in a row... commercials done in commercial breaks, but its the same co. as the Hatch organizations...

And last, but not least today.... a couple more of Nate and I... the last one being completely silly... Has anyone recognized the dress yet? LOL!



Oh.... and a quick Thank You. You know who you are, even if I don't. I had convictions about it in the beginning, and you helped me recognize that.

10 comments:

My Life and My Loves said...

love the layout! and the photos are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a sentimental lo of Seth! I literally had tears in my eyes! wow!

The pictures of you and Nate are great! Love the dress!

Craft Tea Lady said...

Andrea - I love the LO. I love back shots, introspective pics like that. Love them!

But, the reason I am commenting, I LOVE - LOVE - LOVE the last pic of you and your man. Wow! Excellent! I can feel the joy, love, and fun that is all wrapped up in you two, just by looking at the pic!

www.xanga.com/crafttealady

Anonymous said...

Wow Andrea. Kiss whoever took that last photo because it is absolutely amazing! Love your layout too!

Anonymous said...

Those are really great photos!

I also love the P&M bodywash.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful LO, and gorgeous pic of you and Nate! It's amazing.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that last photo! I am so getting a remote for my camera! Matt and I need some pictures together! :) Unless you wanna come visit me in Ohio and take them for me. Big cheesy smile here !:))))) LOL
I love that layout too! Just adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

love the photos you've blogged and scrapped lately - todays LO was especially inspiring - just gorgoeous Andrea

Julie Jewels said...

How can you be such an amazing photographer even in front of the camera? LOL Beautiful pictures! The second one is just too cute! I think I commented on your dress yesterday? Definitely worth it-it fits you perfectly and you look gorgeous!

I love your layout of Seth! Your journaling to him is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Andrea - thanks so much for the heads up on the fun soaps! Love getting in the shower with smellies and DH is making a run out tonight so will FORCE him to pick them up! PS love the layout and the gorgeous photos in the other post/s.