Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Teh-Co Teh-Co.....

Did you know that my washing machine has been broken snce Friday? That it has been sitting full of water since then? That the Burns' houshold is almost out of unmentionables? Today is the day. Ok, Monday was supposed to be the day, but it turns out Today is really the day that the repair man is coming. I really hope he comes. Not only is my basement starting to smell slightly of funk, but dang it, I want some fresh clothes.

I was washing some bedding on Friday, when I knew enough time had passed to put it in the dryer. So I go down... and it was full of water. I tried twistig the knob this way and that... but nothing. The kicker is, is that this wahser is only 4 yrs old, so we shouldn't be having this problem. We had to pull the bedding out, and take it to a laundry mat to spin it out, then bring it back hom to dry it.

And in liue of taxes... lets just say that I am praying that it won't cost so much. That is, if the man ever shows up!


Daydreams kit by Gina Cabrera, pin by Kirsten Smit, Font: AL Boogie Woogie

Journaling reads: When you laugh, when you smile, I adore you. When you cry, when you tantrum, I adore you. When you snuggle, when you ask for tickles, I adore you. When you throw your milk, when you hit, I adore you. When you woof, when you kiss, I adore you. When you tumble, when you fall, I adore you. In every little way, I adore you.

Seth did the most precious thing ever yesterday! We were getting dressed for the day, and I had just put his pants on him, and was about to put on his shirt, when he raised his arms, and said "teh-co, teh-co?" My heart melted into a puddle right there! He was asking for tickles for the very fiorst time! We do this old Shel Silverstein rhyme, where I say "Ickle me...... (point one finger) Pickle me..... (point the other finger) TICKLE ME TOOOOOO!!!" and then wild tickleing commences. Seth loves it, he is giggling on the first Ickle Me. So when he asked me to teh-co, teh-co, how could I resist?

Seth has popped out his 5th molar in the last couple days. My child is an overachiever when it comes to teeth. His first tooth was at the ripe old age of 4 months, and he had 6 teeth by the time he was 6 months old, all 12 by 12 months. Lets say nursing was an adventure... !!!

Well, this new molar is one of his 24 mos molars, and it has appeared in the same fashion as the others... very early.

Our fridge lock came in the mail this past weekend as well... and Oh My Gosh! Whoever invented that, was and is brilliant, and it was well worth the 5 dollars + $5 S&H! We got it at One Step Ahead.

We only got one, since we have a standard fridge, not the side-by-side thats pictured to the left. Best invention ever.

9 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

What a cutie patootie Seth is!! I was wracking my brain trying to decode today's post title! How sweet!!

I love your new layout! It's gorgeous!!

I hope your fridge locks help keep Seth out of trouble! LOL

Anonymous said...

Yeah for child safety stuff (love that website, btw!) And your Teh-co story was definitly made for scrapping!! Can't wait to see a page of it ! wink wink!!

Deanna said...

HAhahah..goodluck with your washing machine!

off to check that website...I need a toilet bowl one...damn lil men! gotta love them!

Deanna said...

sheesh..as I wqas typing that I hear a lil swish swish...yup fingers in the bowl...EWWWWWWWWw

Anonymous said...

Another adorable pic and layout! Sorry about your washer woes! I can't imagine having a little one and no washer for that long!

Anonymous said...

just bookmarked the fridge lock, will probably need that soon ;) Ooh, I like that rhyme! Too cute of him to ASK for tickles! Oh and I didn,t read the journaling when I saw that page! That is AWESOME journaling! You're so darn CREATIVE!

Anonymous said...

That stinks about the washing machine..I have been there and done that and it isn't fun:(

Andrea said...

so cute!! love the l/o!!!!

Myra said...

andrea your photography is incredible! i would love to figure out how you get the vivid brightness to your outdoor photos. is it the balance? the iso setting? any information would be so appreciated!