Friday, April 28, 2006

Midday Mischief....

Midday Mischief had a small delay getting into the store, but it is now up and ready for you HERE. I went ahead and created a LO with it... and am tickled with the results. Isn't this photo so precious? It tugs at my heart, I adore my boys!


Midday Mischief kit by Andrea Burns at the Digi Chick, tan paper from Morning Glory. Rhonna Farrer jelly stars & date stamp, Font: John Handy LET.

This is somewhat of a scraplift of a LO in Scrapbook's Etc. Design Secrets. Journaling reads: I love watching the 2 of you together... craving each other’s presence, each other’s shining star.

Speaking of Midday Mischief... check out my little rascal and what he was doing yesterday...

I LOVE this kid! Molar number 6 has popped through... I am sure that the last 2 will appear within the next week or so.

So guess who was the weenie that caved and ordered a too-pricey dress? (sigh) I hope it comes in time for me to take on my trip....

Guess who is also featured at A Cherry on Top in a Beginner Digi Article? The very same weenie! Check out what StrangeJen wrote, using my freebie as an example! Look HERE.

And speaking of freebies.....

I have tried 4 times to unsuccessfully upload something for you all, but YouSendIt is being the BIGGEST pain, and has pooped out all 4 times. So I am now peeved and frustrated... and maybe tomorrow.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

too cool to be featured! Congrats!

Julie Jewels said...

I love your layout!! Beautiful!
Silly Seth! Cute pictures!!

Good for you ordering that dress! You deserve it!
Woo hoo at being featured at ACOT! I'm off to read (and buy!) now!

Paula @ Blooms 'n' Spades said...

That's a great layout. love the stars!

Anonymous said...

I loooooove that photo and your layout. All your photos today are just awesome! Care to share how you do your B&W conversions? I have a method, but I'm really loving the look of yours!

Anonymous said...

hee heee! You go, you deserve the dress!!! Sometimes a girl needs a pricey dress!!! Congrats on being featured, super cool!! Love that layout and the kit of course!!

Anonymous said...

Andrea! I can't wait to get my hands on this kit! It looks so awesome! And I love that layout! I need to scraplift more often!