Thursday, April 06, 2006

Ideas for Nate?

Yikes, was yesterday hairy or what? LOL! So glad to give you all a chuckle. Right now Seth is entranced with a cement truck pouring the nieghbor's new driveway.

I JUST finished putting together a preview of a collaborative kit... that's right! Mari K and I worked really hard and I am currently uploading for next week a HUGE kit so full of possibility and just plain yummy goodness!

I just ordered this dress from Chadwick's. I wanted it to be my Anniversary dress to wear out to dinner... but it is on backorder till mid-May (my ann. is May 26) I may not get it in time. Darn! ;) I just might have to go get another, LOL!

Nate and I were talking about Anniversary presents last night. We havn't done anything big since our first Anniversary, and being that this is our fifth coming up, I want it to be special. Ya'll know about the ring I want.. but when it comes to Nate, I am drawing a big blank. What could I get him that would be sentimental? I don't want to get a tool, and he doesn't wear jewelry (besides his wedding band and silver chain). Any ideas? I could certainly use them!!

Brand New Tonight in the Digi Chick Boutique! My new Months Paper Pack. It features a textured paper for each month of the year. Perfect if you are scrapping that first year of your baby's life, or if you just want to remember a specific date.

9 comments:

Julie Jewels said...

I hate trying to buy anniversary gifts for my hubby too! They aren't as easy as we are!

You could get him something he wants-golfing, tools, whatever but also do something romantic. Like a compilation CD of music that is meaningful to you guys. Of course a scrap page framed. Does he work in an office? Put together a CD of pictures he can load on his work computer and use as a background/screen saver. Would he do a couples massage or mani/pedi with you? My DH never would, but I know some men do!

Cute papers too!! Love those!

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hello Andrea,

I don't know what gift for you to get for your dearest, but I assure you that something you make yourself is always more special. In that realm, I do have an idea...I always do this for DH on Valentines. If you visit my blog www.lalalime.blogspot.com and look back in the archives to Valentines you will see what I did. With your creative talent it would be easy for you to do something like this - along with other things. Please email me if you like this idea...i also have a website with tons of (clean and fun) romantic ideas you could look at) DH and I work very hard to keep our marriage fun and fresh and I would be happy to share ideas with you!
Barb Derksen
lalalime@hotmail.com

Christine said...

What a great dress!!! I sure hope you get it on time!!

I love the new month paper! :)

Jody Knapp said...

Cute kit!

Well the 5th Anniversary is WOOD (what the heck?) and the more modern 5th anniv is silverware. YIKES! That isn't much help...

Maybe a photo of you or of the two of you in a wooden frame, or a nice wooden dresser box, or some kind of wood furniture?

Keep us posted!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love your new paper pack! What a great idea!! I love the numbers paper that (can't remember which line) I saw at our LSS a few months back. But I like your idea even better! And I can't wait to see your collaborative kit!
Anniversary gifts are hard!! Perhaps a piece of furniture that he would like (does he have an office?) or perhaps you can make arrnagements to go away for a weekend, something that would surprise him. On our 5th (just this past Sept) we went away for a night to a really great hotel. It was nice to have a childless vacation (well, evening and morning, anyway). Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

I love the new months pp!!! It looks great and very fun!
That dress is cute! I hope that it will get to you before your anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Get him a nice engraved watch. Or something from the naughty adult store:)lol!!

Anonymous said...

I got my husband a nice engraved watch (Tag Heuer) for 3rd, 12th year were these Maui Jim sunglasses (which are so expensive, but are absolutely the best). This year (lucky 13) was is an IPOD!!! The watch is still going strong and his favorite. Again it is expensive, but worth it for something you can keep forever and wear everday.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, yes Lisa said something about clocks and wood. I like the watch idea!