Friday, April 07, 2006

LOST Dates...

Lets Talk LOST a second... are there any fans here? Any theorists like myself? Wednesday night was Crazy, no pun intended ;) LOL! I knew there was more to Libby than meets the eye, but I thought she was a doc in Hurley's Psych ward, not an actual patient. And I totally called the Dave thing early on. Did you all catch the number references in the last couple episodes?

Ep 17 Seas 2~
Locke's safety deposit box was number1516
Henry Gale's adress is 815 Walnut Ridge Road

Episode 18, Season 2~
"There were 23 people on that balcony, there was only supposed to be 8" (referencing Hurley's accident)

I am also becoming a big fan of Grey's Anatomy. Nate loves all of the CSI's, and I like them too, but LOST and GA, are my release from all the crime drama, LOL!

Hmmm... what else? Can we call myslef indiscisive today? LOL~ I am worried that the dress won't be here in time, so I ordered another one last night from Ann Taylor Loft. What is the difference between Ann Taylor & Ann Taylor Loft? I really like this one though, it has a bit of a spanish feel to it... and I could totally see Kelly Ripa wearing it, and I think she has fabulous style! (call me crazy... and yes I am a Regis & Kelly fan!)

I have a MUCH NEEDED hair appnt at 12:30. Just in time for Nate to come home for lunch and watch Seth. Trimming off a couple inches, adding more layers, and possibly getting some long side bangs.

Seth and I had a huge battle over breakfast. I have found that I can't attempt to eat or drink anything whenever he is eating, b/c he immediately assumes whatever I am having is better than his, and he throws a fit. This morning it was all about him throwing his Cheerios. First off, I have to tell you, I am NOT a morning person. My husband will put it nicely and just say that I am deliriously grumpy. Anyways, Seth was throwing Cheerios and I would get on his level and say "No Throw Food" take his tray away for a couple minutes as a sort of timeout. Then I'd give him back is tray... and he'd start to throw. An hour this went on! Madness I say! Seems my child has inherited my stubborness... imagine that!

Nate and I were supposed to have a much needed Date tonight, but none of our 3 babysitters wer available! The one family we like to use, their house burnt down 2 weeks ago (remember them?) the other has to work, and the last has a Play they are all going to see. So frustrating. We don't have any family that can help, and I don't feel comfortable unleashing Seth to just anyone. Oh well.

Happy Friday everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I love LOST! However this season I stopped theorizing because I was going nuts! ;) Also a huge GA fan. And, I love Ann Taylor too! Man oh man. I bought an AT dress last weekend at the Factory store. They actually sell different stuff in all 3 stores and the prices go down for each one too. I've also noticed a difference in sizes. But, same quality and cute styles in all 3. So there you have it. LOL

Darla said...

LOL I am not a morning person either and I hate to tell you - I still have battles in my home with my girls (5 and 9) over food! :)

Anonymous said...

isn'T GA just AWESOME! Love all three CSI's also, but never got into watching them (sorta jumped in mid seasons) so I'm waiting to see them on DVD!

I too love that dress more than the purple one!

Jody Knapp said...

I am a HUGE Lost fan too and that show is so crazy! Check out lostpedia.com site for some recaps and hidden Easter Eggs...

~Melissa~ said...

We're such big LOST fans that we download this season off of iTunes! I got a bit caught up on GA while home but wasn't too impressed. Seems more like a soap this season but I only saw a few of the shows. Love both dresses... I'm sure they'll look beautiful on you. Isn't it fun to think about celebrating 5yrs! I'm trying to find a babysitter now because everyone I've asked before needs weeks notice. One thing about life here that is really hard on me. Anyway.... Isabella is having those same eating issues and she's only 10 months. Guess I have a lot to look forward too.

Have a blessed day!

Emilie said...

Hi Andrea!!
I love the dress, better than the purple one! ;)
See ya!
AmyPunky aka Emilie