Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Preview Wednesday...

Yeesh, I am behind on everything! I want to thank Jodi, Shannon, & Jenn for emailing some yummy looking recipes! And thanks to everyone else to left tips, my lips are just smacking over here, yumm, yumm!

My ivory Ann Taylor Loft dress just came in the mail... wow, I LOVE it! I can't wait to wear it! I need to find a fine-beaded long black necklace to go with it, just like in the picture below. If any of you super sleuth internet dectectives can find a similar one, please point the way!

I have deduced that my sore throat is allergy related. Now that it is getting warm, and the pollen is out and about, my thraot is closing up. Waking up in the morning is torture, and I can't speak till lunchtime. Not that I would want to speak... remember? I am a Delerious Grump in the am, LOL!

LOST tonoght!! I am sooo there! Who's with me? The actor who plays Sayid was on the View a couple days back, and he said that the finale would be "catastrophic and violent". The rumor mill is saying that it has something to do with the weather. He just said that they are all in fear of losing their jobs cause there are so many twists and turns and Barbara said "can you give us any news" and he said that there was going to be a Catastrophic ending this season.

I am thinking someone might die..... (coughpleasecoughletcoughitcoughbecoughanaluciacough)

Coming Tomorrow Night to The Digi Chick! My first Double Up with Mari K, Home Cooking.


This kit is Ginormous! 12 papers Lots of elements and a very cool alpha! An awesome kit to make your own cookbook, or to use when you participate with the weekly recipe group at TDC!


If you have been enjoying the glitter gifts, then you will LOVE this! 24 decorative Glitter goodies! Not ALL are shown in the preview, I couldn't make them fit, LOL!

Happy Wednesday everyone!

8 comments:

Ginger Thibodeau said...

Gorgeous work! Love them -- i have been playing with glitter -- isn't it fun? I love that kit -- will be on my list for sure

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that is one AWESOME kit and is on my "wishlist" of kits to buy! Can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Oh how fun is that kit!!! Would be PERFECT for the recipe exchange circle journal that's going on! Lots of fun "non traditional" scrapping embellies that look SO fun to play with! Great job on that one!

Paul said...

Wow, the rabbit on heather's blog is huge! Thanks for the tip.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that kit! It looks sweet! And your glitter! They look awesome! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo! Your new stuff is BEAU-Ti-FUL! Love the glitter doodles. I'm just amazed by digi glitter....how in the HECK?! So fun Miss Andrea!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that kit would have been PERFECT with my family cookbook project!!! Well, I'm not done (am I ever) with it, so yeah, I'm getting that! You sure are talented!
~ShannonD

Anonymous said...

You know, I have no idea how to digi scrap... but this kit makes me want to start! It is gorgeous!