Monday, April 17, 2006

Grandma Arms....


Hi everyone! Did everyone have a lovely Easter Day yesterday? I hope so! We had a busy day, but it was well worth it, and we had a great time. Church service was wonderful, we did a narrative of the Resurrection Story, I had a solo, and it went well.

We had a change of dinner plans. Turns out our Sr. Pastor and his wife were going to be alone for dinner too, so they invited us and the widow to come to their house instead, which we gladly took. The more the merrier right? We came home really quick after service and before lunch. I wanted to family pics in front of our blooming Weeping Cherry Tree, and to give Seth his basket.

Giving him his basket was so funny! We put it under the tree, and once he saw it, he took off! I was snapping pics, but he was over there, and had opened a Snickers Egg and had taken a couple bites before Nate got there, LOL! Didn't Seth know that the candy was actually for us? LOL, we got him the Lady & the Tramp DVD, so he could "woof woof" his little heart out.




Isn't that face so precious? I adore this kid! Notice anything different? C'mon, take a guess!

So after that, we set up the tripod, and I took some self-family portraits using my little remote, and this is the one I like best~

Since when did I get flabby grandma arms? Must work on that.... wear some arm weights while I walk and some self tanner or something... maybe actually lose a few lbs... LOL! Do you see my new haircut? I like it! Side bangs are working out for me! It still a bit longer in the back, don't let those layers fool you.

Lunch was awesome, ham and potatoes. The pastor's wife made this ham gravy, which is a bit sweeter than regular gravy, and it was surprisingly good!

So Easter was a hit here, and it made my heart happy! How was yours?

BTW~ "It's" coming!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! The family one is perfect! We sooo need to get a tripod. Seperate pics of each of us is getting really old. LOL! I highly recommend the Coppertone Gradual tan lotion. I've been using it faithfully and am quite happy with the results. ;)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture! I've got to get a remote!!! Again, no pics of my family together- but that's okay because our Easter outfits were what we wore for our family portraits a few weeks ago, and those turned out well!!
So glad you guys have a great Easter. Can't wait to see "it"!!!

My Life and My Loves said...

that picture is too darn cute!

lauren

Anonymous said...

Those pics are soooo cute!! Love the family self photo!! Sounds like a great weekend! Also sorry, haven't mailed your book yet, I'm sorry!! Will do it this week, promise!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good easter:) We had a great one too.

The flabby arms things kill me..I call them the mommy arms...we all get flaps...why?! LOL

Anonymous said...

Grandma arms...you are so silly! You are gorgeous and that is one beautiful little family you have! So glad you had a wonderful Easter!

Julie Jewels said...

Sounds like you had a very nice Easter!!

Love your pictures!! Seth is such a cutie! I'm guessing he got a new haircut too?

Your family photo is so nice! And you're crazy to think you have grandma arms! Your hair looks great on you! And dude, you're white for being a Lopez! LOL

Ooooh...I wonder what "it" is!! As long as it's not along the lines of Stephen King's IT, we'll be A-OK! LOL Can't wait to find out!

Andrea said...

could "it" be a lil brother or sister???????

Aggie said...

I think Seth had a haircut, did he? Your family portrait is so pretty!! I think your arms were just like that because of how you positioned it in front of the camera, LOL, it sometimes does tricks, you know :D

IT IS COMING!! IF Im guessing it right, then I know I cant wait to see it :D

Anonymous said...

What wonderful Easter pics! We got Lady and the Tramp for Christian too and he just loves his "puppy movie"! Seriously, could these little kiddos be any cuter?!? Seth looks so much older in these pics! WOW! He seems to be growing up so quick.

And I think I know what "IT" is! All I have to say is, I can't wait!!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the pictures! Your family photo looks awesome! You guys have such a cute little family! I love that tree!