Saturday, April 08, 2006

Sore Throat...

Its after 11 pm, and I really should go to bed.... I am not feeling well. My throat and ears are hurting... Ugg. And I have to sing in church tomorrow. Our Sr. Pastor asked me last minute to fill in, and now I feel unprepared and now my throat hurts. (sigh)

We also had a surprise visit from my In Law's today. It was actually nice~ the first time I had seen my FIL since his Peretinitis (the burst intestine) in January. He looks good, and was in good spirits. He asked if I wanted to see his colastomy bag.... um *ick* NO! He will have the reversal surgery in Sept to get back to normal.

I pray everyone has a wonderful Palm Sunday, and may you reflect what this coming week truly means.

2 comments:

My Life and My Loves said...

oh dearie. i hope you feel better. lauren

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope that you feel better. i hate feeling under the weather when having to sing. Just be glad it isn't larengitis(sp)....That happened one year to me and I was so upset that I couldn't sing. It was Christmas I think? Anyways, I hope that you are feeling better.
And Ick to your FIL. LOL I think I might have been a little nauseous if anyone would have asked me.
Feel better!