Friday, April 21, 2006

Friday....

I am getting a late start today, I am just having one of those days! I am getting frustrated with certain things in my personal life, and am just wondering if maybe it is time to really rethink a few things. No worries, it is all non-scrapbook related...

Have you all bought the new Digital Memories Magazine? Have you seen my LO inside? I thought that I would share it here too, incase you have... or in case you haven't, LOL!

Pattern Paper by Carrie Stephens. Doodled word art by Taran Conyers. Fonts: Americana XBd BT & AbcKids

"You Are My I Love You" is inspired by the book of the same title, it is one I cherish and read to Seth often.

Here is a LO that didn't make the copy, but it is one of my all time favorites, and I just had to share. I LOVE how it turned out, how I was able to use lots of flowers on a tiny baby boy page... and how sweet?!?! Seth used to be so little! He was only 6 days old in that picture... (sigh)

Morning Breeze by Jen Wilson, stitching by me, Blue Chenille alpha by Katie Pertiet. Fonts: Susie's Hand

Journaling Reads: Your cry is so sweet and so terrifying, but in the few short days I have loved you, I can’t live without you. I am amazed at the fact that you are a symbol and a creation of the love between your Daddy and I. Little Man, you complete my heart and my world.

Hmmm... what else? Nate is leaving for the weekend, he has a retreat with some of the boys in Erie. I think I am packing up Little Man and heading to the Mall tomorrow for some proper perusing.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love both layouts! The photo of Seth curled up on those towels is priceless! And the butterfly on his back...wonderful detail. You are soooo talented!

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome book!!! What a great LO with it- I might have to lift that one!! Have a great weekend, and of course be sure to let us know if the mall holds any treasures that we should check out for ourselves!! LOL!

Julie Jewels said...

Andrea, I hope you are able to sort out the things that are frustrating you right now! ((hugs))

Beautiful layouts!! Absolutely gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Love the journaling on the first one..I may have to use that in a lo.

Anonymous said...

aaawwww Andrea, I LOVE both of these layouts!!! I love the way you used those flowers!!! Beautiful! I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend (hugs)!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Andrea! I ADORE both those pages! I don't remember seeing that picture of Seth! How sweet and creative! I hope whatever is nagging at you isn't too bad. BIG HUGS

Anonymous said...

I love love love that book! And I love your layout! I did see it in DMM. And was like I am so scraplifting that. LOL
Seth was so tiny there. It's so hard to believe that all our babies were once that small.

Anonymous said...

LOVE these pages, Andrea! :) I can't believe the one of little Seth wasn't in there- it's one of my absolute favorites by you. Hope things are going well with any "changes" you need to make (in the non-scrapping world!)...I think there's something in the water these days! LOL All the best to you!

love_2design said...

That "You are my I love you" layout is absolutely wonderful! I love that and will be scraplifting you for sure. Great job!

Susan

Jen said...

This is one of mine and the kids favorite books of all time. Great LO incorporating it :)