Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year faithful Blog Readers!

This lil' blog is 2 years old now~ wow how the time flies! It also means I've been at The Digi Chick for 2 years. I'm blessed that I kept up with the blog, with the journaling, and now I have a rich reminder of the last 2 years. (Is there a reader out there who's been with me all this time?)

Do I have any resolutions?

Well, not so much resolutions, but more like goals.


  • I want to become more consistent in my photography, capturing better images IN camera. Less post processing.

  • I want to expand my business~ get my name out more in this area.

  • I want to actually scrap more. Catch up on my boys' albums.

  • I want to teach myself to play the Piano a bit. I have some Adult Lesson books, and I need to schedule myself some time to sit and learn.

****************


I've gone and started a Photography Challenge over at the Digi Chick. It's a Photo A Day Challenge.


TODAY starts the Photo A Day challenge, so show us what you've got!

Here are the rules~ Anything goes for 5 of the days, but you do have 2 homeworks you have to complete. They also have to be taken within the 24 hours that you post the image.

Come back to THIS thread and post your image, you can also post it in the Photography Gallery too.

The 2 Homeworks for this week, YOUR interpretation of these 2 themes....

Texture
Children’s toy

If you want CC, ask for it!

Alright~ Lets Have some Photo Fun!


My first PAD~

Seth, in natural light

Nikon D80, 28mm, 2.8, 1/80, ISO 500

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh andrea, i adore your photos! you´re very talended!!! WOW!
have to take a closer look at your stuff!
happy new year
nina

Amanda said...

I am excited about the challenges!

And I think I have been a reader for the past 2 years! Way back from the BabyCenter days. LOL!

Amy B. said...

I'll join in the photo a day fun once my new camera arrives!

Anonymous said...

I can't beleive it's been 2 years since you started your blog. My how time flies!! See you soon!!

Bethany said...

I've been reading the whole two years! Do I win some sort of stalker award for that? :-P