Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Photo A Day #2

28mm, 1/60, ISO 1000

This is my brand new hutch I got for Christmas. I believe that it is what finally made my new house a HOME, since I was able to finally get pictures up and out. Featured on the hutch are beloved pictures of mine and Nate's ancestors/ family.


In the other pic you can see how I hung pictures to one side. I plan to make it symmetrical and hang 2 more on the other side too. I plan on one of them being Lucas in the pitcher bowl picture, which IS printed, it just needs a frame! (see the pic a couple posts below). That is baby Seth below!


Oh!! Amanda & Bethany!! You do win a prize for being readers so long, LOL! Write me at andreaburnsct at hotmail dot com, and I'll send you a coupon to my digi scrap store at TDC. THANK YOU for listening to my diatribes, LOL!

2 comments:

AmberLV said...

Your hutch looks great! I must say though, that I'm most impressed that you can have those pictures sitting out with little ones around. On a side note, if I had as much talent at photography as you have in your pinky finger, I would be a happy woman!

Kim said...

It looks beautiful! I agree with Amber on all that she said.