Friday, January 04, 2008

GREAT News!

I have great news! I just got back from my Orthopedist, AND I am healing just fine. I can take my boot off now and wear shoes. However, if I feel pain, I need to put it back on for another week. Doc doesn't see any reason why I won't be running by late April again.

He also mentioned that I should wear shoes more often since most of my injuries were barefoot related. He also wants to call attention to my bunions sometime in the future.

So~ YAY!

****************

PAD #4

50mm, F2.5, 1/100, ISO 200

Just my lil' Lucas in natural light.



And I'm sharing the eye crop, b/c you can see Seth in his eyes, that was what made him laugh!



TGIF!


5 comments:

debsdesignz said...

So glad you're healing! :) I'm enjoying seeing your PADs. Especially love hte one of Lucas today...gorgeous! He's such a cutie! The eye crop is really cool too!

Anonymous said...

That's great news!! Best make sure you don't have anymore injuries!! See you in a week!! :)

Elise said...

Okay, I've stalked your blog forever and I'm finally commenting because that is the coolest picture I have ever seen! There are so many great things about it-- Lucas's beautiful eyes, the genuine smile on his face, and the perfect reason for his joy shown in the crop. Wow, so cool.

flattsgurl said...

So glad to hear that you are healing Andrea :) I hope that you are back in shoes and pain free soon.

What a gorgeous picture!! He has such a beautiful smile and I LOVE that you can see Seth in his eyes...how neat!! Great capture :D

Theresa said...

Oh good to hear! You know, I rarely wear shoes either, but it does bad thing to your feet as you get older.

Great photos!! i just bought a 50mm f/1.8 lens and am waiting patiently (not) for it to arrive so i can play with it!