Thursday, January 31, 2008

Grab Bag & PAD #31



This Grab Bag has something sweet and delightful inside! Full sized product, for a steal at only $2! Be sure to grab it quick!

Get it HERE for a very limited time!

***hint hint: You just might see a couple examples of what's inside here.

PAD #31

For the homework "Something I Love"

D80, 50mm, ISO 1000, 1/80


It is a bit cliche, BUT I can't start my day with out a steaming cup of coffee. Lately my love is Tanzania Peaberry. YUMM!

This is also in my beloved MOM mug... I got the day after I became a mother.... just a sentimental mug, LOL!

TFL!

2 comments:

JennStar said...

Only 2 bucks!!! Wow- that's a great "bag" for only 2 dollars!
Love the mug shot, too!! Somethin' about a good cup of joe in the morning!

Elise said...

Cute mug! I just wanted to let you know that I used your darling grab bag stuff for my February blog design... cehansen.blogspot.com

So cute-- and you can't beat $2!!