Thursday, January 24, 2008

PAD #24

Homework "Storyboard" (To tell a story in 3 pictures.)



These past few days have been busy, busy, busy. And I'm so tired. I've been having a hard time sleeping lately, and I think my iron is low.

Yesterday Lucas had his follow up to his ear infection, and Lucky is all better. Today I go to the dentist for my cleaning and some xrays. Fingers are crossed! I'm also working on getting some business cards made, but I'm actually leaning towards making business postcards. More space to showcase more images, LOL!

6 comments:

Kim said...

Ok here is my your hoemwork for me.... I want to see a picture of all the equiptment you use.

Cute Cute Cute!

SarahB said...

Adorable series of photos!

Shannon Morrison said...

great idea on the postcards! my favorite printer, overnightprints.com actually just advertised 100 free postcards. i'll send you the link!

AneczkaW said...

Beautiful !

Anonymous said...

I went to the dentist today too! Small world!! For the first time in a long time I had no "spots to watch" or cavities to fill!! It made my day. Hope yours went well too!

Amy Covey said...

Adorable! I love the idea of business postcards so you can showcase more images!