Wednesday, January 30, 2008

PAD #30

This is probably the ONLY time I can get away with shooting my boys on pink seamless.... LOL! But here are their valentine's pics.... Couldn't decide which one was the winner today.





FYI..... there might be a brand new grab bag up for sale tomorrow at TDC! (eyebrow wiggle) Good stuff guys!


Who here is finally SO EXCITED that LOST is back? Woot!

Our church is making new photo directories, so our family is getting our portrait made in the next few weeks. Nate will be in either a navy blue button down shirt or solid navy blue polo, both boys will be in matching polos that are navy/ royal/ baby blue stripes (with tiny orange stripes). I had nothing navy! So shopping I did go, LOL!
Here's what I got!


Gap Dress :::::: Old Navy Necklace

9 comments:

Shawna said...

Adorable photos Andrea! I can only imagine what my DH would say if I took photos of Kyle with a pink backdrop lol! But you're right this would probably be the only time we could get away with it!

debsdesignz said...

Your boys are just too cute! Love the new outfit too!

Courtney Baker said...

Cute pictures and clothes. I just read that you went to Tocca Falls. I didn't go there, but I worked with them on a sponsorship with the Atlanta Braves Faith Day.

Barb said...

Love the pics and the clothes Andrea. We're pretty fired up about Lost coming back too.

momto4boys said...

Really great photos. I would kill to get my kids to sit long enough for that but maybe the sucker would help...BTW, my oldest son loves pink and is not ashamed to wear it ( not sure how I should take that but I guess if all the other 14 yr olds are doing it I'm OK with it too!! ROTFL)

I am glad you are feeling better and I LOVE the dress and jewels, great picks!!!

Anonymous said...

Such great photos Andrea! You are so talented! I am glad to see you are still a big Gap/ON fan! :o)

Carrie Stephens said...

Those boys of yours are so gorgeous! Your photography growth over the past several months is so inspiring.

I totally LOVE the pink paper. Eh, who cares, pink can totally be for boys too :) It would be different of course if it was a pink dress.. LOL

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

Aw, your boys look just beautiful. :) And I like the dress and cami you've bought. Very cute!

Tiffani K said...

Adorable photos!Boys are gonna HATE them when they get older...lol...