Wednesday, January 09, 2008

PAD #9

Here's my Picture A Day for today!

This is for the homework "No Faces"





D80, 50mm, F2.8, ISO 800
Just my little guys' piggies! TFL!

****************

Last meal you cooked: Monday night, stuffed shells and a caesar salad

Good piece of advice: “Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.” (Dr. Suess)

Favorite pajama pants: red flannel from VS, that are about 100 years old

Last item/person you took a picture of: See above.

A good friend's name: Jessica

Something you are excited for: the wedding this weekend

Something you miss: summertime

Last purchase made for yourself: Alien Bee studio light

Three current hobbies: photography, cooking, wiping boogers

Favorite piece of furniture: probably my new Dining Room Hutch

Something you want to buy, for kicks: this!

Something you need to buy, out of necessity: dishwasher detergent

#1 cleaning product, according to you: Carpet Cleaner, ie. furniture cleaner, ie. pee-mopper-upper

Three things you have to do today: go to Mom's Bible Study, meet Nate for dinner, go to Youth Group

When you need inspiration in your day, you go: Here to ILP

Song you are playing on repeat right now: the song on my MySpace page, Best of Me by Chrisette Michele

Favorite dessert: Olive Garden's Tiramisu

Last bill you paid: ROFLOL~ Nate takes care of that....

Are you keeping a secret from anyone: I might be... I might not be... I don't know. ; )

#1 pampering item, according to you: I love a good french pedicure

If not here, we can find you: probably Here on ILP

3 comments:

All That Chit Chat said...

Look at those sweet little feet. Precious!

Jenna said...

i love those little piggies! i want a shot like that of my little ones piggies! found you from tara's blog. you have a great eye! :)

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Oh I love these feet. I hadn't seen PAD! Oh there is no more time! I hate to even go look I don't want to be hooked on something else, but maybe just a peek, this is a neat idea.