Thursday, January 10, 2008

Watercolor Solids

New today at The Digi Chick~

Watercolor Solids! Lights, Brights, and Neutrals!




And of course, the whole set together! 24 papers for one low price!


I love these papers, *I* can't wait to scrap with them! They are so delicious, and they are perfect for mixing and matching. I'm sorry I can link you to them, the Boutique is momentarily down, and I'm out the door for the weekend. But don't let that discourage you! ;) They are on sale for the next 24 hrs, so go get 'em.


****************


My dearest and only male cousin is getting married this weekend, and yours truly will be working it... LOL! So I'll be away till Monday having a great time with all of my kinfolk.

See you on Monday, where I'll catch up on all my pictures-a-day!

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Gorgeous papers!
Have fun this weekend- I can't wait to see the pictures!

Jester's Tear said...

Oh, wow, I didn't know your blog (gotta love the DST blog train), your photos are gorgeous! It is my dream to one day be a photographer, but I still have such a long way to go it's daunting!
While I save up for a good photography course, I read up what I can on ILP and absorb everything like a sponge! ;)

Did I mention your photos are gorgeous?

Gina.Maria said...

Pretty Papers... Have fun at the wedding.

Monique said...

Gorgeous papers, they look delish! Have fun with the wedding, "see" you when you get back! Have a great day!

Jeannette said...

Gorgeous! Every color necessary. Simply beautiful. Have fun at the wedding.

Tiffani K said...

gorgeous papers!