Monday, January 14, 2008

Creative Congestion....

Hello everyone!

I am back from my weekend in NC, for my cousins wedding. What a great wedding, what a fun time! There's a reason you shouldn't hire family for stuff... ya'll should have seen me blubbering behind the camera. But it was a really powerful ceremony, with my cousin Michael getting emotional, seeing the love between them both.

That said, here are my pictures-a-day to get caught up....


Hopefully ya'll will give me a pass on the 2 wedding pics, since I took well over 450 photos that day, and travelled all day the next, LOL!

All shot with my D80.

The first shot is my beloved grandpa, reading his bible.... TFL!

I also wanted to share some lovely layouts created by some members of my creative team with my latest products....



A New Day kit


Watercolor Solids

I am feeling really cruddy today. I am pretty congested and achy and I have a million things to do. Nate is out of town for a couple days (of course!) and I need to get groceries and such. I didn't sleep well last night, I was up a few times with congested headachy- can't sleep- I'm cold-I'm hot... yada yada.

Love to all of you! I need to take a shower and brave Target.

9 comments:

Kresta said...

Hope you feel better soon Andrea!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos -- love the sparkler one!

and I'm really loving those watercolor solid papers -- just what I've been looking for! will have to add them to my wish list.

hope you get to feeling better -- colds and all that mess are just no fun to deal with.

Anonymous said...

Can I just say that the pic of the groom and groomsmen (I'm guessing) jumping is AMAZING?!?!
Fantastic job! Really captures an emotion, evokes a smile- that's great photography there!
Also, I am loving the watercolor papers. Love that effect and the texture.
That said, get some rest and have a warm drink! Hope that bug passed quickly! Zinc oxide and sambuccol (I think that's the word) work well for colds.

SarahB said...

Gorgeous photos!

And you certainly have a great CT--all beautiful layouts!

Anonymous said...

Your pix are just fabulous! And your new products are GREAT!! Hope you'll get better soon!

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you and the fam!! Only two more to go and the whole family will be done! I just love the pic of Holly and Michael...makes me want to get married again so you could do that pic! There's a gal at church getting married this May so I have passed on your name and website, just to let you know. I'm doing my best to get your name out there!! Take care and get some rest!

Anonymous said...

Amazing photos! That photo of Lucas is breathtaking!

Unknown said...

That sparkler one is amazing.

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

I love the Happiness page, not that they aren't all super but that one just sings to me. You have a great blog, I've enjoyed looking. So glad I checked out the Blog Train, should have done it long ago!