Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Nasty Flu Bugs....

Sunday afternoon my tummy was rumbling... or as Hannah Montana would say "My tummy has a funny..."

By Sunday night I was hugging the toilet seat, and not keeping anything down. I saw all kinds of reruns... LOL! I was also desperately cold and ended up wearing a full sweatsuit to bed under 2 blankets.

Yesterday was no better... Nate had to stay home most of the day to watch the boys as I slept. You know how you are sick, and you do sleep a lot of the day, but its still such a looong day? That is how it was for me.

I finally kept down a Cup-O-Soup last night at 8 pm, and this morning I've been able to hold down a piece of toast and some Gatorade. I have a nasty headache, but no doubt its from dehydration.

I think I'm turning the corner back to the land of the living!

PAD #27


Not the greatest picture.... I had the wrong lens on, so there is some funny lens angle distortion going on....

two hours later I got slammed with the flu

PAD #28




you are looking at my sustenance the day of my flu... sometimes I held it down, sometimes I didn't, LOL!

PAD #29


Seth saying goodbye to daddy as he goes to work....

5 comments:

debsdesignz said...

Oh! No fun! I got hit w/the same thing late Saturday night! Hope you're feeling better! Love the pictures!

skylark knits said...

oh, that seems to be going around! :(

feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

ugh...the flu is no fun...please get lots of rest and drink plenty of fluids...hope you feel better soon!

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

Oh no, hope you're back to feeling like yourself again soon!

Kim said...

Ugh. Oh hon I hope you are feeling a lil bit beter. That flu business really sucks and is no fun you and the tiolet are hugging one another. That thought actually makes me even more sick when I am by the toilet, yuck. I may have just jinxed myself b/c I haven't been sick like that in a long time.