Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve....

The Glorious Contest is in full swing, and there has been some nice participation! We are still accepting LO's to be considered, so hop on over and show us your beautiful creation using the Glorious Kit.

Here are some fabulous layouts featuring the kit~







Also, I've seen a couple "My Top Photos of '07" threads floating around, so I took a lokk at the last year, and narrowed it down to these few. Heart tugs!!












***************

We are big lame-O's over here and we aren't doing a thing tonight. Blame it on the hubby who thinks waiting till Dec 30th to look for a babysitter will work.... ;)

I'll see you in the new year!

11 comments:

Sinead said...

Love your pics, Andrea! I'll have to go through and pick mine out!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Awesome photos!

Well, you can always ring in the New Year with NYC :) Did hubby learn his lesson?? LOL

Hope you have a great New Year!

SarahB said...

Beautiful layouts and absolutely gorgeous photos!

My New Year's Eve plans involve going to sleep before midnight--not very exciting here!

Robin L said...

I so agree with sarahb on your los and photos.
Have a great New Years even if you aint going out!

Anonymous said...

I must agree with your top picks! lol Hope all is going well. Have a Happy New Year!

Kyley

Barb said...

Great photos, Andrea! I put up my faves on my blog too, but I wasn't as restrained as you...I had a hard time cutting it down! Happy New year!

Shawna said...

Gorgeous photos Andrea! I love the ones of Lucas - he was so tiny!

mom2triplets04 said...

Wow your photography is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Amazing favorites!!! Loved your style!

Thanks for sharing,

Gabi

Annie Pennington said...

Your 7 photos are amazing Andrea! I admire your work "from-afar" LOL! You are so talented. I LOVE the one of the little girl with the puffy pink skirt and pearl!

MelissaL88 said...

Gorgeous, Andrea! Your photos are just beautiful!