Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Here I am, Kiersten's Matron of Honor....it was SO fun! And I didn't care, I totally let my hair down, danced and had so much fun.... I felt so pretty that night, LOL! Why can't I have a personal hair dresser everyday, AND wear a ballgown everywhere.... ;)











The groomsmen were cute, gentlemanly, and they all LOVED to dance, what a riot! It was good to catch up with some old friends, and actually make a few new ones.
BTW... the dancing... yes, I did it with the boot, and am TOTALLY paying for it now! I'm all swollen and painful again, but I don't care, LOL!

5 comments:

Nikki said...

You loook purty in red and that boot looks HOT!! LOL!! Looks like it was a beautiful wedding. :)

Angelina Schwarz said...

Looks like a beautiful wedding and you look FABULOUS! I'm cracking up over the "boot" shots, lol!

Anonymous said...

That's what you get for not using your crutches!!! I would have totally done the same thing! Do you think you'll be out of the boot for Michael and Holly's wedding? Or at least off of the crutches? I sure hope so! Glad you had a good time at the wedding. Those dresses were amazing! I always love winter weddings. Take care!!

Kim said...

Good for you girl for gettin' out there and cuttin' some rug! I agree with nikki, you look beautiful in red for sure. Prop that foot up and get some R&R, well that's not really too much of an option with a toddler and an infant, hmmm.....

Anonymous said...

i love the boot!!! haha...finally made it to check out your site! u do such an amazing job with a camera! i'm glad i got to know you too...DC or bust! let's set a date!

ANNIE