Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve....

Busy over here... I'm baking a bunch of Christmas goodies today and cooking some stuff ahead of time for tomorrow. Our Christmas Eve service is tonight at 7, and its going to be a festive time.

I also wanted to share that my house FINALLY became a home over the weekend!

We finally finished unpacking everything, and then the Crate and Barrel people brought over my Christmas gift of the China Hutch! I was finally able to set up my china, arrange photos, and we went all around the house and (semi) finished hanging stuff. Its a Christmas Miracle!

Here are some Before & After's for you!

First, the living room~




And now, the Dining Room~





Merry Christmas Eve to all of You and Yours!

4 comments:

Scrappy Cats Designs said...

So glad you were able to get the house into a home for the big day of Christmas! It looks nice.

Unknown said...

It all looks wonderful.

Wishing you a merry christmas from Northern Ireland.

Donna said...

That hutch is gorgeous! How did you get all that done with a bum foot??? You are amazing!

Merry Christmas!

Val said...

Aww... so pretty, Andrea! Merry Christmas!