Tuesday, December 18, 2007

6 Sleeps Till Christmas....

Just letting ya'll know that voting ends Wednesday morning on Tara's Blog, so if you haven't voted yet, go ahead and meander on over, LOL! You have to scroll down a bit to see the new contest. And old one is what is featured on top.

And of course... the picture is #1, the dog and truck photo, LOL! BUT! If I weren't in the contest myself, I would vote for the galoshes in the air pic, number 14. I want a pic like that!

***************

Our Christmas party was so much fun the other night! It was our High School Youth party, and it was formal. It was really neat to see the girls get dressed up, and I was surprised at how a few boys got into it too! Everyone looked very dapper. I wasn't sure how formal to go, thus my knee length dress, but next year I'm pulling out the bridesmaid dress that I just wore.

Here are some pics....



Nate and I


the girls who attended... aren't they all beauties?


The whole dinner crew. This represents about half our of High School students. We had a great dinner of stuffed pork tenderloin, seasoned potatoes, and green beans. The finale was Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. Then we played a few Holiday games, and held a White Elephant. Hilarity ensued.... as shown below with one of our Sponsers modeling his gift.






****************

I had some layouts to print, and I decided to give Shutterfly a try. They recently put up some blank templates for Digi Scrappers to print out, full bleed, no border.

I just got them back in the mail. I got a 12x12, an 8x8, and some 5x7 cards to test their color. They came back beautiful! Color is spot on, and the clarity is nice and sharp.

However, I do have to tell you that I got a bit confused in the creating process. Going through the steps was kind of hard, they don't have clearly marked the directions for Digi Scrappers. I had to contact customer service for some help. HOWEVER, once they apologized for the confusion, it was just a matter of clicking"Next" to get to the template I needed. Shutterfly also did say that they are currently in the process of clarifying steps to make it easier for us.

So, do I recommend them? Yes! Once I got past the first little hump (that will be fixed!) its easy, and the results are beautiful.

Have a great Tuesday!

5 comments:

Carolyn Albro said...

Oh it looks like such a great time!! Wow, that must be a pertty small school if that's half of the kids!! I think that would be kind of fun to attend such a small school, but I'm sure it has ups and downs, just like any place else : )

Barb said...

Loved your photo on Tara's blog, Andrea. I love the galoshes one too :-)

Unknown said...

Great photos - everyone looks lovely.

Amy B. said...

You guys looks so awesome at your party! All the girls really do look pretty :) I love your blog banner - your boys are just precious!

Suzy said...

Your beautiful Andrea!!