Thursday, December 27, 2007

A Contest and a SALE!!


WOOT! Its a GLORIOUS Contest! Create a LO using the Glorious Kit by myself and Amber Clegg, and you could WIN some fabulous prizes! Then all you have to do is post us a link to your LO in THIS THREAD at The Digi Chick.

Let's have some GLORIOUS fun! :c)

****************




HUGE INVENTORY REDUCTION SALE at The Digi Chick Dec 29, 30, & 31. You DON'T want to miss out.
I personally have quite a few things RETIRING away forever, so snatch them up quick!





All of my retiring kits are priced at $2, and my retiring elements and mini kit are priced at $1. You can't beat that!!! You'll find it all in my shop in the Boutique, and also in the Bargain Basement. **Just a small hint... but my stuff *might* already be on sale... ;)

Come January 1st, they'll be like dust in the wind....

3 comments:

Barb said...

Gorgeous kit, Andrea, I might just have to pick this one up and give the contest a go this week!

Unknown said...

Great sale! Love all the goodies!
Big Hugs,
Claudette

Nikki said...

just noticed that your reading New Moon. whatcha think? I just finished reading it and loved it! I'm on the waiting list for the next book at the library. I can hardly wait!

Enjoy your weekend!