Wednesday, December 05, 2007

2007 Christmas Card

There is nothing like doing things at the last minute! Knowing that I was leaving town for the weekend, I realized that if we didn't get a tree up *like now* it would be mid- December before we got to it.

So last night we trekked out to Gaver Tree Farm to look for our Christmas tree. It was so cold and windy... we literally cut down the first decent sized one we came upon, LOL! And wouldn't you know it... our new living room is too small! Our couches are crammed right on top of each other, and Nate was chopping limbs off the back of the tree so they wouldn't touch the curtains. Hey~ I guess it will make for a cozy Christmas!

So, the REAL reason I needed our tree up, was so that I could get our Christmas picture taken and our card made. I needed to get my order in, so that I could actually get them sent out before the New Year! :c)

This morning we had a very quick and impromptu photo shoot, with Seth and Lucas in their matching Red Envelope Long Johns.

And behold... the *only* decent shot of them both. Seth isn't picking his nose, and Lucas... well... I cloned out his "worry lines" so he doesn't look quite so distressed.



And here is what I did with the card... I used a bunch of Michelle Coleman stuff and my own ribbon. I ordered them through Winkflash, b/c I like their folded cards, with the message on the inside.



Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

Patricia said...

Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love that chrismas card - and those kids are just adoreable. :)

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Oh my, I love that photo. Great Christmas Card!!!

Kim said...

Love love love it! THey are getting so big!
I just was reading som eof you "older" blogs and had to comment on that letter about the "Psycho Ex" waaaaaaaay too funny!

Unknown said...

Wonderful pj's and wonderful card.

JennStar said...

OMG, Lucas has changed since the last photos I've seen of him. He seems so much older in this photo!! I love the Christmas card. I'm going to have to check out WInkflash for those cards (folded). Good call!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikki said...

That card is absolutely precious!!

Tori said...

I love your card..very sweet. The boys are so cute..Seth looks like you and Lucas looks like your husband..What cute boys!! Happy Holidays!!

Leah said...

Your kids are absolutely adorable! I love the matching jammies! Beautiful card!!