Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy Dance....

I am so excited! I've waited a long time for this!

I just finished purchasing an AlienBee and a Large foldable softbox! I've really been wanting a studio light for a couple of years, and with my recent wedding bookings, it became a possibility. I am so excited to have more control over my shoots, especially on location in a customer's home. I'm especially excited about the yummy rectangular catchlights I'll be getting now.

However, this will be a HUGE learning curve for me, but I am more than up to the challenge.

I've also got a red Jill.e bag coming my way! I first learned about these designer feminine camera bags at ILP. Women were just raving about how wonderful they are. I had been eyeing the Donna Downey bags for a while, but they were either sold out or too backed up for orders. And how could I resist red.... mmm.....




FYI, Tracey Joy also makes some cute customizable camera bags....
WOOT!
Hey! Don't forget the SALE!

2 comments:

Joy said...

WOW .... great bag.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the lighting! Which ones did you get? I've been trying to decide forever!
Meg