Friday, December 21, 2007

Tickled....

I did it.

I won!

I am so STOKED! That image is one of my favorite images too! My sister and bro-in-law were in the truck, and he was saying "Treat. Treat!" to get Asher to look up at him, and it worked.

And how cool is this..... I've been emailing back and forth a bit with Tara, talking to her some. Love it! My prize is that she's printing it big on canvas and sending it to me. Which is great, since I haven't printed it out yet myself, LOL!

I am so tickled! THANK YOU so much for your support and your votes.

10 comments:

Meghan said...

Congrats!! I LOVE that photo :)

Anonymous said...

Congrats girl, I'm so excited you won. That is my absolute fave photo of yours... I love it in color too!

Kim said...

Nice work sweets! I totally love that picture!

Emilie said...

Woohoo!! Congrats!! :)

Donna Boucher said...

Congrats! What a wonderful honor!

Anonymous said...

yay!! Congrats on a well deserved honor!! I love that pic :D

Kelly said...

Congrats Andrea! I love that picture!!

Knapp Scraps said...

Yeah, Congrats! You'll have to post a pictue of your canvas when you get it. HOW FUN!

Anonymous said...

I loved that pic! Would have voted for it even if you hadn't asked. Thanks for sharing the 'recipe' for getting it.

Angela @ Honey, I Shrunk the Mom said...

That's a great prize! So happy you won! :)