Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Choices Survey...

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?

1. Produce: mango
2. Bakery: french bread
3. Meat: fillet mignon (hey, you didn't give a specific $ amount!)
4. Frozen: Breyer's Ice Cream
5. Dry goods: long grain rice

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag?

1. jeans
2. slippers ( I get cold tootsies!)
3. a cute top

If I was to listen in on one of your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear?

1. Seth, Take A BITE!
2. Lucas, just hold on a second!
3. Nate! Can you help me for a second?
4. Seth, That's One. That's Two. Don't make me say Three! ( ;c) )
5. I'm working on it!

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?

1. eating
2. drinking my coffee
3. hugging my smilie boys

You're driving down the road, and suddenly you're hit with this sense of road rage. What 3 factors probably contributed to it?

1. someone stopping in a driving lane, and motioning for someone in the turning lane to come on in. Seriously... this happened!
2. 2 cars going to exact same speed in the fast and slow lane, and I have to get by!
3. at red lights, people stopping with one or 2 car lengths between them and the person in front of them... so much so that they don't even make it to the light itself before it turns red, AGAIN. Seriously... this happens here too, frequently!

Sweet, you just scored a whole afternoon to yourself. We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?

1. on the Internet
2. in Photoshop
3. shopping
4. watching a movie
5. grabbing a bite to eat, OUT

We're going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?

1. elephants
2. lions
3. polar bears

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between?

1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Rules of Engagement
3. How I Met Your Mother
4. Miami Ink... LOL!

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?

1. Mint Chocolate Chip
2. Mud Pie
3. Banana

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?

1. driver's license
2. pictures of my children
3. tide to go pen
4. credit cards
5. cell phone

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?

1. Fashion Photographer
2. Songstress
3. book critic
4. Actress

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?

1. Don't be such a dork
2. Stop trying so hard
3. Do better in College your freshman year!
4. invest in cellular phones and pixar/ cgi

6 comments:

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Cool survey!

I'm a Diana Gabaldon fan myself! I love her books!

Have a Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

hehe,
you do the coolest things ever. I have to do this survey too. Love these things.

Anonymous said...

You Won!!!! Congratulations on the great photo you entered on Tara's webpage.

RobinDiane said...

Oh, I love this choices survey. I am going to have people at work do this while we are slow...
Congrats on the photo from Tara's webpage.

*The W said...

i love this post! i am going to copy it onto my blog to participate ;) Also, congrats on winning with that AMAZING photograph!!! beautiful piece!

*The W said...

oops-can i have permission to copy and put the survey on my blog?