Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Scrapbook Trends....

Do you have a subscription to Scrapbook Trends Magazine? If you don't, I really think you should! I ordered a subscription a couple months back, and have really been enjoying them. Not only are the LO's fresh, the pages are full of them! Another thing that really grabs at me is that the pages feature LOTS of digital scrap pages! I think they try to do equal justice to both sides of the art, and that tickles me.

Last month they picked up one of my LO's about Seth. It was featured in their Reader Gallery, and it was my first major paper publication.

An article contributer, Kara Henry, had contacted Laura at The Digi Chick about using my City Limits: Uptown Chic kit. She does a monthly mini-album, and she was looking to use my kit to feature a digital album! What an honor! Of course I said "YES!"

I received my Nov. Issue yesterday, and there it was.... starting on page 34.... Uptown Chic in all of it's Glory. Six pages of my kit used to create a mini album on Thankfulness. Ms. Henry did a great job if you ask me!

free image hosting


free image hosting


free image hosting


free image hosting

I am so proud and so tickled! Of all the kits she could have chosen, and she went with mine. A huge honor and it's a humbling honor.
Here is a preview of my kit at The Digi Chick. The City Limits 2-Kit collection are one of my favorites, and I hear that scrappers are very pleased with both kits, one very girly and fresh, and the other very boyish and dirty.


free image hosting
You can get it HERE (click me).

4 comments:

scrapperjen said...

Very cool! Congrats!

Jenn :) said...

They are BOTH awesome kit, sweetie, and congrats on the publications!!! That is just TOO COOL :) You SO deserve this honor ;) (((HUGS))) to you lil' mamma!! :D

Anonymous said...

Whewhoo!! What an honor! I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to get my copy!!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome! And Kara is so talented she really showcased your kit! I may have to make my way out to the store and check it out! :)

HA, and funny how 3 different Jens posted in a row. LOL