Friday, November 03, 2006

Bits & Scraps....

I didn't sleep very well last night.... we were out of power all night! I woke up sometime after 1 am and noticed the power was out. So Nate and I ended up cuddling a little more to share body heat, and that kept me awake because I kept thinking and wondering if Seth was warm enough!

The power and the heat kicked back on about 9 am this morning.

I am working my first shift tomorrow. I think they want to kill me! Its from 10-7! Nine hours on my preggo feet.... I'm a little nervous about that!

Trick or Treating Tuesday night was alot of fun. It was rainy, but we still got a good turnout. Seth LOVED all the people coming to the door, he'd run over and yell "HI" to everyone. Once everyone got their candy, he'd yell "THANK YOU!" to everyone, it was a riot.

Towards the end we dressed him in his Elmo costume to greet people, and then we decided to try Trick or Treating with him. He was a little Pro, the whole time. We only took him to the 4 closest houses, but he said "Trick or Treat" he held out his bag, he walked on the sidewalk, like he'd been doing it all night.

When we got home I let him have a couple pieces of candy. Next year will be great fun!

Holly McCaig's Trick or Treat kit, Amy Martin's folded ribbon, Michelle Coleman's Stamped Alpha, and Pea Jenny Script.

Willow by Carrie Stephens, folded ribbon by Amy Martin, fastener by Debbie Pearson, flowers by Sausan, Dearest Swash font.

Here is my newest kit! Mulberry Cider is now available at The Digi Chick!


Mulberry Cider is a warm and juicy kit, packed with flavor and spices. This unique and colorful kit is guaranteed to draw all eyes to your digital project.

Included in Mulberry Cider are 8 shabby and worn textured papers, 4 glass brads, 3 stitched tags, 3 hung ribbons, 3 stamps, 2 photo corners, and 1 flower. Also included is a full alpha and numeral set in beautiful stamp form.

You can get Mulberry Cider HERE.

****************

I'm a little late tihs week, but the new weekly recipe thread is up and running! We could use some more recipes, so come on over and share your favorite BEEF RECIPES.

TGIF!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your L/Os and Mulberry Cider too!!
Have a blessed weekend!

Kristin said...

I'm glad to hear you got to ToT on Tuesday like normal people...I thought your county was one of the weird "declare a weekend day" places. Whew! He's too cute as Elmo.

Mrs. Burns said...

Kristin... can you believ it?!?! It rained on the Fri night, so they rescheduled for the reg Halloween. I just shake my head at these things... LOL!

Theresa said...

I love your layouts Andrea! They are so cute!!! Such the perfect model you have for scrapping. Great colors in your new kit too.

Kimberly said...

Great layouts!!

and love the new kit.