Wednesday, November 15, 2006

stressed....

I am stressed out this morning. I had a hard night of sleep, and Seth is giving me a hard morning.. he doesn't get that Puppy needs a "bath" but that he WILL come back.

Stressed about alot of things. Money is a big one. There just never seems to be enough. Another expense is always on the horizon. A surprise ready to jump out at you.

I have lots of projects due... I MUST work on these wedding photos. I am resolved to have them done by Thanksgiving. I'm feeling like its finals time in College, and you have these tests and papers due, but all you want to do is procrastinate.

The sun is out for the first time in a week, and all I want to do is get outside.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry you are so stressed! I am feeling a little bit the same way. I'd say definitely take some time to get outside. That always manages to make me feel a little better!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you're having a stressful day. Hope that things get better as the day goes by! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there - there is always money stress. There is just never enough - the more you make the more you spend. You are a woman of faith - remember that the Lord will provide. You and your sweet family will be just fine - just keep the faith.

Anonymous said...

Ugh...I hear ya, girl!! Seems like there is always something going on, doesn't it?!?! I've been feeling this way lately too. Just overwhelmed with too much on my plate. Knowing that the holidays are coming just makes it worse too. :( I'm just holding out that once January comes, I'll be back to normal!

And for the money...isn't it horrible?!?! I swear, it's the root of so many problems at our house too. It seems like there is just never enough.

Keep your faith, girl! This will pass...it's just a test to how strong you are. You need to keep yourself positive and healthy for that sweet little baby and the rest of your family! No matter what happens, you always have each other, ya know? AND...of course you have all of your friends like us!! :)

{{HUGE HUGS}}

Tori said...

Yes, go get some vitamin D from the sunshine..and always remember...if we waited to have children WHEN we could afford it, we would never have them! It will all work out soon..

Christine said...

Take some time to go outside! The sun will help get your morals up!!
It's not raining here today FINALLY but I see that there's sun not too far away... must be the sun that's in Pennsylvania!!

Wouldn't be great to be back in the day were we could trade stuff to get stuff... I hate money!! hehehe