Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Just a Wednesday...

We are having quite a fuss here this morning... Seth has woken up on the wrong side of his crib this morning, and it hasn't been pretty. Nothing is going "his way"... poor baby, LOL!

Potty training is going a little TOO well. The kid is stripping n.e.k.i.d and tries to use the p.o.t.t.y, soley for the purpose of Candy. I checked on him last night at 11 pm before I went to bed, and he sat up saying "p.e.e p.o.t.t.y, p.e.e p.o.t.t.y." Just so he could get candy.

Sorry buddy, but the candy store is closed after 8 pm.

Let's talk about some food for a second.... By the way.. if you didn't know I am pregnant. (LOL!) So of course I have cravings. I have unnatural tastes....


Strawberry Delight Frosted Mini Wheats is on of my unnatural tastes right now. I LOVE Frosted Mini Wheats, regular and brown sugar. But strawberry? I've never been a big strawberry fan, especially "fake" strawberries. But this cereal? Well... I'd walk down the cereal isle and it would just call my name. Why? I don't like strawberry stuff I say back to it. Finally I caved in. I figured Baby Burns wants it, so he shall have it.

Its actually pretty good! Not a very strong strawberry taste, and it is nice a refreshing! If you haven't tried it yet, Go I say! It's good!


Next is Lipton's Cup-a-Soup. I eat my lunch around 1 pm, and we usually have dinner between 6 and 7 pm. Sometimes around 3:30 or 4 I am dying for something to eat. But I am really trying hard not to cave in and binge and gain all sorts of un-godly ammounts of weight. turn to this. Its nice and warm on these chilly afternoons, and just enough soup to tide me over till dinner. Another recommendation from me.

Have ya'll seen the new ScrapArtist goodies? I racked up this morning... I bought The Magic of Fall kit, Merry Little Christmas kit, the Decorative Edges element pack, and over at the Apprentice Kits I picked up A Beautiful Mess, The Gazebo, and Wish and Wonder.

Fun stuff that is actually inspiring me to make some pages! YAY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I saw your blog by accident last night while checking out Brenda's blog. You look so cute pregnant! Congrats! I just had my second child( a beautiful baby girl named Isabeli). Just wanted to say hello! :)

Jen said...

LOL! My daughter did that when we were potty training!

Shawna said...

Haha that cereal is one of my pregnant cravings too! I go thru boxes of that stuff like crazy LOL!

When my dh was working on getting Kelsie to go #2 in the potty this summer he gave her a popsicle everytime she did it. Sometimes she still asks for one when she goes & then throws a fit when we tell her no! I told him that wasn't one of his best ideas LOL!

At least Seth is taking to the potty so well, cause 2 in diapers is no fun!