Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Fall Delight....

Ahhh... sunny fall days... it seems we get these so rarely up here in north west Pennsylvania! Remember my stressed out day? Many of you recommended Seth and I get out and enjoy our day. So we did... and here is what I got.


Not many turned out from this little impromptu shoot. Seth would NOT cooperate, LOL! No "smile on command" this day. Oh well, I like the 2 shots shown above. We've since had his hair trimmed, so it is not quite that long anymore.

I am almost done with these wedding proofs. Just a few more to tweak color. Then I'll spend some time turning a few black and white, and adding a couple special touches to a few special pictures. Then it'll be delivered Thanksgiving Day. How's that for service... hand delivery! LOL!

I also finished another project... so a huge PHEW from me!

Thanks for the sympathy of my Black Friday work schedule. I just kind of shake my head. I'm the newbie, there isn't much I can do. I'll nap on Thanksgiving Day, and just sleep when I come home. I do get an hour break somewhere in there, and if I have to, I'll lay my head down. The plus side of everything is that it won't be as crazy as the day shift, so that will be nice! :) I've already promised to make my Mint Brownies for the rest of the staff. Nothing like chocolate in the middle of the night. I'll be sure to have some Tums in my pocket, LOL!

I've got some work and laundrey calling me. I've also got 2 un-completed layouts to journal, then I'm done! So be on the lookout for those! YAY!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Great fall photos! Love the color.

We don't have as many trees here (Whidbey Island, Wa) that change colors as I would like.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shots as usual Andrea dahling!
Having such a cute subject doesn't hurt either. I love the b&w pic of Nate and Seth further down the page too.

Angelina Schwarz said...

GREAT pics! Ben has a hat like that, too. Aren't they just the CUTEST?!! Sorry about your crummy schedule, but you sound like you have a good attitude about it anyway!

yan jun said...

ur boy is so CUTE!! Fall seems nice, we don't have that season in Singapore though.. have been reading ur blog everyday since i stumbled on it afew months back. N i lurve it!! btw, can you share ur recipe for mint brownies with me? thanks!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos! Your son is darling