Friday, November 17, 2006

Hair Insanity....

Last night Nate up and decided to try and buy one of those stupid PlayStation 3's... just so we can turn around and sell it on Ebay. They went on sale at midnight. I didn't care, as long as we didn't lose money on it.

Nate came home about 11:45 empty handed. He said lines were way to long here, AND he tried driving to another place. But when he saw the tents, he knew it wasn't going to happen.

Now I'm wishing that he was able to get one, b/c they are selling for $3-5000 on Ebay! Holy Moly!

Speaking of Nate... he was cute yesterday. It was about 1:30 pm, and I was busy creating and such, when my doorbell rang. It was Nate with a Canoli and the new Sierra Mist Cranberry drink. It was really sweet! And that new drink was really good!

We took Seth to the barber again for a haircut yesterday. He really is a champ and is great getting his hair cut. Last time the older guy who owns the place cut his hair. This time some younger guy cut his hair... and I HATE it. Its nice and short up top, but he left the hair on the back of his crown really long, like 3-4 inches! It just looks bizaare, and it's driving me crazy. Nate is taking him back for me this afternoon so they can fix it.

I mean... if it looks like I cut it, shouldn't I try to cut it? Do you cut your own son's hair? What do you use? Where did you get it? Is it easy?

Speaking of both my boys.....


Awww! I love these moments they share! Please excuse the toddler ransacked room (blush).

Other than that.. not much is new. I have to go into work tonight from 3 till 8. Then all day tomorrow 10 till 7. Loooong days.



****************


This week's recipe thread is up. It is Casserole/ Single Pan Meals. Come on by and share your favorites. I am sorry to say but it is the last weekly recipe thread. When I first presented the idea I got lots of enthusiasm in return about them.... but 8 weeks have shown that many people aren't interested in sharing.

TGIF & Happy Weekend!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bought a little haircut razor thing for my son at sally beauty supply ... it was only $25 and really has worked well. It doesn't cut as well as a more expensive one, so you have to try it a couple times (sometimes) to get the finished look ... but it is SOOOOOO nice to save that $20 every other month! :)

Kimberlee said...

I just found your recipe thread at DST. Too bad it is ending. Ironically, my daughter was just mentioning the memory of having that tater tot casserole at a friend's house when she was in grade school. She said, "you never made that for me," and I told her that it was because I never had the recipe. Hahaha.

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

What a sweet photo of Daddy and Seth. I really love your moody b&w conversion on it, too.

Kim said...

I cut Colin's hair myself and it's really easy! But I'm letting his hair grow longer because it just looks so cute that I hate to cut it. I just trim around his ears, the front and the back with sissors and then trim up the top when it gets out of hand. It's easier than trying to get 3 kids to the hair salon! The girls don't have the patience for it and I don't have much free time. So this works for all of us!

Adorable pic BTW - I just love sweet pictures of Daddies and their kids.

Anonymous said...

OMG, this happened last year with Tyler. The barber that my dh had gone to as a kid and his dad still went too. He did such a bad job on Tyler's hair I had matt take him somewhere else to fix it. LOL Poor kid, he doesn't mind it but he doesn't love it either. At least you got a sweet daddy son photo. They look like they are having a good bonding moment!:)