Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Updates & Previews

I wanted to give you a quick update about the twin girls~ they are doing great, progressing wonderfully! They have both hit over 3 lbs each now, and their feeding tubes have been removed, so they are learning how to suck. Kim is able to do more and more kangaroo care with them. She couldn't so much before b/c the transition back into the incubator, one of the girls would stress out to much, and that stress is so hard on such a little body. Please continue your prayers for these tiny miracles!

The Digi Chick is still under "reconstruction" Just wait, it totally rocks! I am totally having withdrawels and can't wait for it to reopen! There is a HUGE lineup of activities, chats, scraps, and sales (did I say *SALE*?) this weekend to celebrate! Right now you can go to the These Chicks Blog to follow along updates, and participate in a few challenges. I took part the sketch challenge, and here is my LO, using Shabby Princess' Splendor.


It is a picture I took of sweet little Isabella yesterday while her mom Melissa and I visited! Aren't hre eyes so gorgeous? I have a couple more pics I will share~


Melissa~ WDYT? LOL, this is the first time you'll see them, I'll email them to you! We had a great time yesterday talking about thai food, and $300 jeans here that are $20 there... watching the kids interact. And let me tell you! Seth was being a bit of a bully! I've never seen this side of him... He actually had to share, and he wasn't to keen! Poor Isabella got knocked over once. And what a sweet little doll she was. So teeny compared to my Little Man.

So we came home last night, and right in the middle of dinner, our power goes out. And stays out. It comes back on a couple hours later, and the cable was out! So no TV for us last night, and I have no ide who won in the Bachelor! Will someone please spill? Oh wait! I can go to Gina's blog! I am positive she has it posted! YAY! It was Sarah! I knew that they would be the final couple! How couldn't they? Living just 5 min apart in TN? Great stuff!

On that happy note, I will leave you with my previews of what is releasing to TDC this weekend!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow Andrea! You're talent is seriously blowing me away!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you had so much fun with Melissa. And Isabella does have beautiful eyes!!
I am loving the previews! Girl you are so talented!! Can't wait to play with them!

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos Andrea. And I am soooo loving that April Day kit! Beautiful work!!

Anonymous said...

I love checking out your blog, Andrea! You have such interesting stuff! I'm glad you had a nice time with Melissa and Isabella...and I love the LOs you did for them!

niki said...

andrea those are awesome....this week is nuts! i cant wait to play with the other two kits ...arrghghg....can u believe my husband wants his laundry done!!!!? men! lol