Thursday, February 23, 2006

BOYS!

We have a Lucky Boy Winner! Talk about being the Ulitimate Boy LO! LOL, my CT and I had a GREAT time LOL over entries and voting for the winner.


BOYS! by Sarah Chauvin (shchauvin)

Two Huge Toots for me! One: I have my first published LO's appearing in Digital Scrapbook Magazine. Not one... but two (2!!)! And though I haven't seen it yet, I hear that one has a page all to its own, how exciting!

Two~ Scrapartist has picked me to be their Scraplift Challenge this week! I have never been scraplifted before, and now Ihave a week devoted to me?!? How much fun! You can see the thread HERE and the Gallery HERE.

My college buddies Jason & Jenny just recently gave birth to their beautiful daughter Sienna... and looking through their album really made me miss being pregnant and having a newborn. SO I dug out an old Pregnancy pic and created a LO using a new Iron Orchid Designs kit called Deep South.


The flower is Sweet Mindy's and the button is mine, to be seen in a future kit.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the toots!!!! I LOVE your pregnancy picture. You just look gorgeous and glowing!!! And the kit is perfect as well!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dahlink! Love what you did with the IOD kit - can't wait to use it too! :)

liannallama said...

Wow! Two wonderful LO's!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful shot of you pregnant, and the kit you chose is PERFECT!