Monday, February 27, 2006

Thank You...

Thanks you so much for all of your kind words and comments you have left. I really appreciate the support you have shown! A qeustion came up about the use of leeches~ The leeches sucked up the old blood, and helped bring up the new... it was all about making sure the circulation was happening in his finger. Without them, the finger wouldn't have made it.

We had a nice weekend here. We stayed home Friday and watched Just Married. I swear, that movie is hysterical, I love the first couple minutes, all the physical comedy in the airport!

Saturday I worked on a few projects, and Nate went to a Wild Game dinner. He said the Roast Bear was delish, but the buffalo meatballs were greasy. (eeeeeew)

Yesterday Nate had a Frog Show after church and I cleaned the house, b/c we had the Youth Group coming over after the nigt service. It was a blast, we really have some fun kids. We ate wings and pizza, and I made my special Maryland Crab Dip.

Hot Crab Dip

1 lb. lump crab meat
2 lg. cream cheese
1 c. sour cream
4 T mayonaise
3 squirts lemon juice
3 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
dash of garlic
dash of hot sauce
3/4 c. grated cheddar cheese on top

Cream together all ingrediants. Mince cheese and crabmeant. Fold in crabmeant. Sprinkle with cheese. Oven 350 degrees, bake 30-40 minutes. Serve with crackers. (I like Trisquits best)


I am working on my article for Digital Memories Mag, this month is How to whiten eyes in PS. So I asked my dad for his pic, b/c his eyes are usually bloodshot, LOL! I ended up using a different pic of his eyes for the mag article, but I still like how this one came out. My dad is one cool dude. Think of a Cuban Bill Cosby, and you've got my Papi! (also, WDYT of the new logo?) If you likey... well you are in luck this weekend ;)

Ahhh... can you tell I have babies and pregnancy on the brain? LOL~ here are a couple more goodies for you. I took a picture every 4 weeks to mark my growth. Please excuse the crappy pics, I ended up taking digi pics of my film pics. These are all from the summer of 2004. Note: The last pic, the one on the right was taken the morning Seth was born, exactly 38 weeks. TFL!

Holly McCaig's Memory. LOVE this kit, its a must have! Font: Susie's Hand & Pharmacy.
Today we are driving to meet Melissa. She and her husband are missionaries in Hong Kong, but she came home for a month, and thankfully, her parents live under 2 hours from here. Her husband was Nate's best friend growing up, so we are excited to meet their baby girl (10 mos old) I will be taking some pics! Be forwarned, LOL!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh boy Andrea!! You really are craving that baby aren't you!?LOL You pics look great!! And what a cute preggo belly you had!!!
Have fun with Melissa and meeting their baby girl!!
And I am going to make that crab dip, it sounds delish!

Anonymous said...

OH Yeah, I knew I was forgeting something! I love your new logo!! And great pic of your dad.

Anonymous said...

Okay wait. So I read something about leeches, scroll down and read that freaky story (how calm is Nate in a crisis - wow!) and then back up to the top to read about Hot Crab Dip. Yeah. Not so much hungry now, thanks. :)