Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Digi Lilies

I am so excited to report that the twins are even better! The baby girls were taken off their IV's earlier today, because they don't need them anymore! Both are doing so well with their feedings that they don't need IV fluids and fats anymore! YAY! How exciting, Praise God for His goodness!

So today, I decide I finally want to get some LO's printed. LOL! The last time I did.. was the first time ever, and it was just in time to show off Seth's album at his first Bday party.... in Sept! So I've been due to print a bunch out, and actually show people my work, w/o sitting them down in front of a computer screen, LOL!

I am going through Scrapbook Pictures~ I like how they turned out last time. Its just taking forever! I am on DSL (yes, with a few kinks, so I shouldnt really complain) and it has taken all afternoon to upload 4 LO's. I am in the middle of 4 more. I can't wait! I have some really cute 8 x 8 albums from Target that I want to fill up.

On that note, how cool and frustrating is Digi Scrapping, LOL? When I was double checking my LO's to make sure they were all the right size, I opened my TigerLily LO... to see that it was the "Saved For Web" one, and only 1.5 x 1.5 in. So the wonder of digi is, that I have already recreated it... frustrating that I had to.


So here you go, the recreation. These are my own photos of my own lilies, just run through a watercolor filter.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great LO!! I love lily pictures as well! I have yet to print off digital layouts for myself. They are always for other people. Hopefully I will get this accomplished after the move!:)

Anonymous said...

love the layout Andrea! Gonna have to dig up the first one you did, I'm curious to see if you changed anything on it ;) I'm a dork that way :P