Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Helloooo Shabby Princess!


I am so excited that Kristie has released some new products in the Shabby Shoppe! I have already spent $30 and am currently downloading as I type! I picked up the Love Doodles, Flea Market Chic, Authentic, Daydreams Collection, and the most important, Bluebell Road. You NEED this kit! Not only is it Drop Dead gorgeous, but it is supoorting a beautiful cause to help children in need. So run and get it! You never know, you might just also win a prize for dropping by! I am just so tickled, because I finally got to spend the remainder of a gift certificate Nate bought me for my birthday... and I had been having serious withdrawel. Shabby Princess is such a fabulously talented designer, and I have such a soft spot for her. She was the first designer I fell in love with, and she also took the time to help me through the beginning, with my problems in downloading (blush), scrapbooking, and even designing. She is just the nicest person ever.

I am so disappointed that Michelle Kwan withdrew from Olympic compitition! I have been following her most of her career. I remember watchig her skate the first time in Central Park one Thanksgiving... and she stuck with me because she was only 12, a year younger than me. I think she is a terribly big person to step back like this... and can only hope that I see her skate again.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! What are your plans? Nate and I are heading to Olive Garden tonight... and yep, Seth is coming with us. I don't mind, he's my little Valentine too.

OK, here is my preview of Lucky Boy, releasing Thursday night.... I am so proud of this, this is my favorite thing I have designed to date.


Are you ready for my first contest? Lucky Boy kit will be your Prize! I want to see the ulitimate "Boy" LO. I want to see your son, or nephew, or grandson, or strange neighbor boy you've never met... (ok, not him,LOL) featured in a LO doing something so typically "boy."

Requirements:

1) New LO posted here in TDC Gallery.

2) Post Link here in this thread at TDC..

3) Deadline Mon Feb 20.

Winner will be announced Tues the 21st. Judging will be done by myself and my CT.

Enjoy! And I can't wait to see what you submit!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new kit is awesome! Wish I had a boy to scrap! :)

And I'm heading over to the Shabby Shoppe right now! Hooray!

Anonymous said...

You know I love your kit!! Can't wait to see what kinds of layouts people will come up with!!
I am so like you, typing and downloading. I told Matt I didn't care if he didn't give me any money from our tax return, as long as I could have $30 to spend at the shabby shoppe.lol I am loving all the great stuff!!!

Lindsay said...

Absolutely love the new kit and the contest sounds perfect for this mommy of two boys who are "so boy!"

Anonymous said...

Oh i love the new kit!!!

Shannon Bieger said...

Your new kit is awesome! What a great contest!

Anonymous said...

i really like your new kit!