Friday, February 03, 2006

Bye!

Bye! See you later! Well, ok, See you on Sunday!!! Nate and I are off to take 14 teenagers skiing for the weekend. We just got back from grocery shopping, and I have never spent $200 for groceries... just to last a day and a a half, LOL! Its going to be a lot of fun!

On a sad note... this is my first weekend away from Seth. I am already sad. It doesn't help that he hasn't felt well today, so I am leaving my sick monkey behind.... I feel bad. Gramma (Nate's mom) is coming to spend the weekend with him.

I am due for it though. I haven't been skiing in 3 years, so this will be fun.

I will leave you with my 2 latest scraps featuring my new kits.



Embrace kit by Andrea Burns at TDC. Photoframe by Traci Murphy, stitching by Katie Pertiet.


Fresh kit by Andrea Burns at TDC.

See you in Sunday!! GO STEELERS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend Andrea!!
Come visit your pumpkins soon, we miss you :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a great weekend! It's been fun reading your blogs, gives me a chance to keep up with you and the fam even though we're miles away from each other. Come visit us soon!!
GO STEELERS!!! :)