Sunday, August 19, 2007

Winners....

And the winner is.....



And the three runners up are

Forever and a Day by Rachel

Midnight Garden by Chelle Belle

Twilight Hush by Angyla & BusyIzzie

All five of you will be receiving the full kit for free! Please email me at andreaburnsct@hotmail.com. Tori, think of a couple elements you would like made for the kit!

***************

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers for my sister Alicia. She and her husband were able to make it home to the states just fine. But now they have a bit of a stomach bug, and are staying close to home, LOL!

I will be away for the next couple days. We are heading back to Rockville and doing 2 solid days of house/ town house hunting. I am so EXCITED! I love looking at houses, so this is going to be a lot of fun for me! I am hoping we can find something with a nice yard or very close-by park for the boys.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats winners!!!!!!! Glad to hear your loved ones are home- hope they are back to good health soon!

Chelle Belle said...

Yay thanks so much Andrea! I am so excited to get your gorgeous kit! Hope you have some fun house hunting!!!