Thursday, August 30, 2007

New Kit, New Pics....

Summer is coming to a close, and Fall is upon us. I am introducing to you Mid Summers Night....


Mid Summer's Night kit was inspired by the deep wine colors of a late summer's eve, or early fall evening. The colors in this kit suit both male and female pages, and is packed with tons of unique elements.

Included in Mid Summer's Night are 8 gorgeous papers, 3 frames, 3 butterfly stickers, 4 file tabs, 2 butterfly gems, 2 quilled flowers, 2 folded journal tags, 2 sequins, 2 swirl stitches, and 1 glittered edge overlay.

Get it HERE in TDC Boutique! 20% OFF introductory price today only!




Here are some layouts made by my Creative Team using the kit~







Also available is my Splat Brush pack for Commercial Use!

What a messy brush pack! Use these as brushes to layer paint like splats on your page, or use them in overlay mode to simulate water splats on your layout. Either way it adds a fun effect.

Included in Splat are 10 splat brushes in .png form. Not all are shown in the preview.

This item is for commercial use for Professional Digital Art resale or for Scrap-For-Hire. Get it HERE in TDC Boutique!


***************


Now, for your viewing pleasure... LOL! Here is that male senior shoot I had about a week and a half ago. Didn't these turn out So great?!?!? Brian was a champ. I think it helped that I've known him for about 5 years... he was very relaxed and easy going.















I've since learned after I took the railroad tracks pictures that some states view it as trespassing and illegal to be on or near tracks. They could fine you! Thankfully PA doesn't have any laws about this, so my shoot was OK. However, MD and DC do have laws about it, so no more track shoots for me.

If you are curious about your state, check THIS OUT.


Thanks for looking, thanks for stopping by, and have a great day!

11 comments:

Jen U said...

Love your newest products! But most of all I LOVE those photos, WOW! Amazing photography, I love it! :) TFS!

Tara (aka AbbysMomma) said...

Andrea, that kit is GORGEOUS! I love the colors! Nice photos...Why do high school seniors look so much YOUNGER as I get OLDER? rotf... what a bummer about the tracks...they are some great shots!

Heather Stokes said...

WOW Andrea - That midsummers night kit is GORGEOUS, and your senior shoot....WOWWWWEEE WOW. I wish my senior portraits came out that great...lol You do amazing things with a camera.

Anonymous said...

Those photos are awesome. I love the one in front of the red door...so cool!

Shawna said...

Great photos Andrea - he's a cute guy! Love the one of him in front of the red door & the ones on the RR tracks!

Kim said...

Dude, those are fantastic photos! I love all of them but I really like the one of him standing in front of the red door.

Mandy said...

Great senior pics. Would love to hear about what you do for printing.

Anonymous said...

Love the ones on the stairs, sucks about the law those train ones are great.

Anonymous said...

Andrea, you just have the best eye for photos! His mother is going to treasure those!! I LOVE the one of him walking away on the tracks and the one of him in front of the red door. Nice! It made me sad to think that in the blink of an eye our boys will be that big!!

Carolyn Albro said...

Wow!!
I love that kit, very pretty and I really enjoyed the LO's that were made from it. Great inspiration there : )

I also really enjoyed the photos. Very nice : )

Kimberly said...

Love that kit!
Great senior pictures!