Monday, August 13, 2007

Five Months Young....

Take a look at the young man at my house who turned a whopping 5 months young yesterday. He's sitting tall, isn't he?

OK, I'll be honest, LOL! He flopped right on over after this photo. Isn't he looking older? And doesn't he look older than all of his 5 months? Lets compare..... below is his 1 month picture with Pooh......




Four months really makes a difference, huh? I can hardly believe that in a month's time he'll be celebrating his half birthday!

Yesterday was also another big day for Lucas. We gave him his first haircut. I'm not sure it even counts as a haircut though....

Before


After

Hardly anything was taken off. It was just the really random long pieces that we trimmed. What really makes it look different is that we trimmed back the luscious locks he had going over each ear. They were long! I think he looks a lot older, and now we can let it grow. Isn't he cute?

Remember when I was complaining about all of my mojo being gone? This past weekend I was able to scrap 3, that's right, count 'em, THREE layouts. I'll spread them out over the next 3 days, but here is the first one. I wanted this to be like a Welcome Home card from Seth to Lucas....

Those pictures really tug on my heart!

Journaling reads: Welcome home little brother. I will take care of you, love you and I will read to you.

For credits (and comments) please LOOK HERE. Thanks! :c)


****************

I have some news. Huge news. GINORMOUS news. Life-changing news.

I'll share it later this week though.

;)

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has grown up so fast! Beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

wow great comparisons!

Anonymous said...

gosh look how big he's getting! :) happy boy.

Diane Rooney said...

Enjoyed reading your blog. Beautiful photos. I can't believe your baby is 5months old.. I vaguely remember coming across a post of yours at Digishop Talk when you were pregnant. Wow, how time goes by so quickly! x

Anonymous said...

isn't it funny how just a little hair trim makes 'em look older all of the sudden?? he's adorable! hope you are having a great summer and i am waiting anxiously to hear about your life changing news!!!!! don't make us wait too long!!
j

Neverland Scraps said...

wow 5 months, they sure do grow up SO quickly!!

Kelly said...

OH my goodness! He is absolutely gorgeous! Seriously, one of the most beautiful baby boys I have ever seen! Those eyes! AH! Gorgeous!

And I am so excited to hear the news!!!

Anonymous said...

wow! look at how much he's grown!! that layout is adorable! love the sweet journaling!

can't wait to hear the life-changing news! i'll definitely be back! :)

MEI said...

What a difference just a few months make! He is a cutie. And that is a wonderful layout - love the font,colors, and felt alpha.

Angy said...

What a gorgeous boy! Those lips!

That LO is too cute!

I can't wait to hear your news...it must be good. =)

20Birds said...

thocse photos in the big brother layout are realy wonderful... melted my heart

Shawna said...

He is getting so big, I love his hair cut! It makes him look so much older than just 5 months!

Can't wait to hear what your big life-changing news is!

Theresa said...

It's amazing how fast they grow!!! My nephew will be 4 months on Friday and it just doesn't seem possible. On the plus side, they're way more fun at 4-5 months than they were at 4-5 weeks...

Kimberly said...

Goodness, he's adorable!
And getting so big.

Unknown said...

Such a cute boy! And what a difference a few months makes. They grow up all too soon.

Kim said...

Oh Andrea he is getting so big and what a beautiful lil guy he is. LOve it, oh I booked my first wedding!!!!!!

LucyL said...

He is such a beatifull baby, and looks older than 5 months, I really like his new hair style