Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Halloween....

Yep, the title says it all! I am planning ahead, LOL! Old Navy put out the CUTEST costumes, and I went ahead and ordered costumes for the boys.

Seth has already been practicing his "Arrrgg!" because he is going to be a Pirate! How adorable is this? And for only $24! (Pottery Barn has one for $100! Holy!)



Lucas is going to be a sweet dragon..... I'm really hoping he is sitting up by Halloween, b/c how cute will the pictures be?



I've even got Nate into the spirit a little bit. I've talked him into dressing up with me (all of us!) this year. I think I want us to go as Dorothy and the Scarecrow. (we can use the costumes again next year and dress the boys as Lion and Tin Man. HOW CUTE!)


Packing is going well! yesterday we got most of the attic done (could I HAVE any more books?) and we packed up everything in the kitchen that we won't need for the next 2 weeks. Two weeks from today we load up the truck!


I just spent an hour changing the address of our magazine subscriptions.


And yet I still had time to create this..... The day Lucas came home, Seth was all smiles in his Big Bro Tee!



Credits: Andrea Burns color pop Photo Action and All That Glitters vol.2, Gina Cabrera Summertime Fun BG paper and alpha, ScrapArtist Dude papers, Michelle Coleman Frame and acrylic heart, Emily Merritt Word Topper, and Kellie Mize Epoxy Alpha.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest costumes...I especially love that pirate!

Very cool LO!

Kim said...

I know I just love them all! I was totally planning on having Landen be the pirate, it's just too cute not to be worn by our boys!

Mandy said...

Pretty layout.

Kelly said...

This post is eerily similar to one I've within the last couple weeks! We're in the process of selling our house so there's been lots of packing - yuck - going on. And we've already decided on our Halloween costumes too. My oldest son, 5, is going to be a knight in shining armor, my niece, also 5, is going to be a damsel in distress (or princess as she insists) and my youngest, 2.5, is going to be a dragon. I also looked at the Pottery Barn costumes and about died at the prices! Even weirder is next year, when our new baby boy who is due in November can complete the ensemble, the kids are going to be the cast of the Wizard of Oz. Sorry this is such a long comment, I just couldn't pass up such a coincedence! Great minds think alike, right? :)

~currant7 said...

adorable costumes!
i love the layout. :)

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable!!!! Hope things are going well with all the packing!! :)