Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Playtime...

Layout numero dos this week.....

When We Play



Journaling reads: When we play.... we laugh. When we play... we love.
Credits: Stinkertoots kit, Jumbo Buttons, Glitter Star Explosion, Vintage Photo Frames, and Color and B&W Photo Action, all by me at The Digi Chick. Pinned Ribbon by Natalie Braxton, Susie's Hand Font.
I'm trying to think of something to write about... but today I have nothing. I'm too consumed by our big news, and I can't share that till tomorrow.

4 comments:

Angy said...

This is really cool! That top photo of your husband and your son looks like it belongs in a magazine. =)

MEI said...

Such great photos! I love this Stinkertoots kit - I have to go get it. =)

Sara said...

Too cute Andrea, you have the best pictures and the best ideas for scrap pages :)
I can't believe we have to wait all the way until tomorrow for the big news :)

Shawna said...

Cute photos & layout Andrea as always :)! Hmmm still wondering about that big news of yours! Can't wait to hear what it is!