Thursday, March 01, 2007

A Wild Rumpus....

Got Boys? Have a very bright girl? Then this is deffinitely for you!

New! Wild Rumpus!



"And now," cried Max, "let the Wild Rumpus start!" ~ Maurice Sendak.


Wild Rumpus is a kit inspired by one of my son's favorite books, Where The Wild Things Are. Wild Rumpus is full of bright colors to match your son's bright personality, and filled with elements that you might find stuffed in your son's pockets. This is the perfect boy's kit for you!


Included in Wild Rumpus are 8 textured and worn papers, 4 paint strokes, 3 stitched ric rac, 2 beaded stars, 2 pieces of yarn, 2 clipboard tops, 2 postcards (1 straight and 1 curled), 1 bead trim, 1 ric rac cluster, 1 rusty star, and 1 word art. Also included is a full alpha, numeral, and symbol set in sticker form.

Get WILD RUMPUS HERE at The Digi Chick. Hurry! 20% off introductory price today only!


And now some AMAZING Layouts done by my Creative Team. I really love these girls! They really do some fantastic stuff!











And today is March 1st, so that brings on my brand new Guest Creative Team member~


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh I love it! What a great bright kit- adding to my wishlist!

Melanie said...

Okay...my favorite kit so far!! :) I absolutely can't wait to play with it to make more LOs. It is fantastic, girl!!!

mindy said...

I have to tell you that I LOVE this kit!!! It is wonderful.